Chapter 8

Quest for the Dragon Flame Stone

The girls have been traveling for a while and Tecna was the Winx who was guiding them with the map."According to the map-"Tecna was cut off by Stella."Oh just say where to go!"Stella said."We need to start looking in the area of Red Fountain. Miss Farogonda thinks that one of the Red Fountain boys probably spotted the safe and was able to touch it and bring it here."Tecna said. "Ok then we will start looking here and Tecna one question what is Red Fountain?"Katara asked. "Red Fountain is a school for boys."Tecna answered."This school teaches the boys fighting and protection skills to become better warriors."Musa added. "Some could be powerless while others have magic,"Tecna finished."Ok so basically we have to go in the school,"Flora asked. "No. Not unless we have to."Tecna said.The girls were searching and searching until someone at Red Fountain got suspicious."HEY!"the man yelled. He seemed as an old man and he had long gray and white hair with a cane in which he was holding."Hide!"Bloom yelled."NO!"Katara yelled.She walked up to this man and bravely said,"Hello.I'm sorry to disturb you but my friends and I are on a very important mission." Now because it was dark it was very hard to see so the man didn't recognize them."Why at this time of night you are on a mission in my territory,"the man said. "We mean no harm,"Bloom said. "Yes we are the elemental fairies and we on a very important mission."Katara said. Bloom then made a light of fire so they could see better and the man's eyes became wide."Come.Tell me about your mission and maybe I could help."the man said.The girls became relieved and follow the man into Red Fountain.They went into a somewhat office and room."Let me guess,you're on the quest for the dragon flame stone,"the man said. The girls sat down."Can you please tell us your name and then we'll start talking?"Katara asked.She had a firm face on which meant she was serious."You are a smart girl,Katara."the man said."How do you know my name?"Katara asked surprisingly."I am Saladin,the leader of Red Fountain and friend of Farogonda. All of us leaders know the elementals and their names."Saladin said."So you will help us with our mission?"Bloom asked."Yes.Farogonda told me how and what to do when this day come.I will give you help on your mission,"Saladin said. At that moment there was a loud roar outside.It was a humungous beast and it seemed to be looking for something or someone.The Winx ran outside to see what was going on.Then Katara realized there was a symbol on that beast. The symbol seemed like a somewhat snowflake with power.Then Katara saw a figure on the beast."Icy,"Katara said to herself.Then she called out to the rest of the Winx,"Guys!It's the Trix. They're here for us!"Then the monster knocked Katara out of her feet."Hey! I'm back!" Icy said."HEY! Don't you remember what happen last time,Icy?So you better watch your back,"Bloom said."Go!We'll battle them!"Saladin yelled."We?"Katara asked. At that moment almost all the guys at Red Fountain came into battle."OOOOOHHHHH!I'm soooo scared,"Icy mocked."Ok, so um boys everywhere. That is just great,"Bloom said."Well I'm not going to sit here or go on without a fight. After all they're here for us and they'll just follow us."Katara said."According to my calculations,it's time to transform,"Tecna said. "Tecna has the idea. Ready Winx?" Katara said. She led them to transforation saying,"Magic Winx,Charmix!" which they all said together. Bloom:Fire.Stella:Air.Flora:Earth.

Musa:Music.Tecna:Technology.Katara:Water.And at that moment, the same colors that surrounded them before came back and they transformed.The girls fought and tried to protect the school.The monster then knocked Bloom of her feet and it was ready to crush her.