Chapter 23

The Danger Approaches

It was not a great day. Katara,Bloom,and Stella were walking to their dorm in Alfea with the wind blowing sadly. There was frowns on each of their faces. It was the middle of the night and the three girls went to their dorms. Flora,however,woke up wondering what the sound was and went to the main room and turned on the lights. "Ah!"Bloom,Katara and Stella said. Because they were in darkness so long they were blinded by the light but for only a while. "Bloom,Katara. I'm so glad you're safe,"Flora said. Musa and Tecna soon awake and went to them. "Girls,I'm so sorry,"Katara said. "Yes and you will be even more sorry with Ms.Faragonda,"Ms.Griselda said satanding behind them.

"Girls what were you thinking. You gave the Trix an advantage,"Ms.Faragonda said. "I know I was just.........I was the reason magix is put in danger.............................................Ms.Faragonda! I failed! I really failed! With the little memory I have left I can't do anything,"Katara said tears filling her eyes. "What in tarnation are you talking about,"Ms.Faragonda asked. "Of course you don't remember. About my dream. About the continuum break I caused. Domino is destroyed but it never was the way I think of it,"Katara said. "Katara's right. I don't remember but you know Katara and she would never tell a lie,"Bloom said. Katara,you aren't the only one. I have the memory however mine is fading more slowly,Katara heard Daphne's voice. "You see even Daphne have the memory,"she said. "Katara. Bloom. Have some tea you must be tired,"Ms.Grizelda said. "And now. The Trix are three times as powerful and I am powerless,"Katara said. "Katara,I believe you need to go to Domino and maybe there you can find a clue to getting your powers,"Ms.Faragonda said. "No! The clue is not in Domino. If the Trix have our power then in Cloud Tower our power will be in,"Katara said. Katara,I believe your right but there's is more to it..............Katara kept on hearing Daphne's voice. "I.......,"Ms.Faragonda was speechless. "Ms.Faragonda by any chance Katara may be right. Plus at a time like this the Trix will never expect us to be in enemy territory. I..................I can't tell how but if Daphne have the memory than she must be right. Plus we may be able to stop this 'continuum break' if we save Domino after saving magix. We may have time since Katara have more than enough memory,"Bloom said. "Wait,"Katara said. She went over to the door and opened it by which Stella was standing there. "How does she do it,"Ms.Faragonda said. "I.....uh.....was just passing by and-" "don't waste your breath Stella you could come on this mission with your light to guide your way,"Ms.Faragonda said. "But will the rest of the Winx agree,"Katara said.

Cloud Tower

The Trix took a dramatic entrance into Cloud Tower. Everyone was gasping and whispering. "What are you girls doing here,"Ms.Griffon said. "We here to take back what's ours and maybe a little more of that,"Stormy said and filled the room with a tornado. The students went flying into the air. "You must stop at once!"Ms.Griffon commanded. "Or what you're gonna give of detention. I don't think so,"Icy said. "Plus we have something planned for you and it would be wrong to make it a waste,"Darcy said as she blinded the woman. Ms.Griffon regained her sight and was about to fight until Icy shot some icicles at her. "Ms.Griffon!"said a couple of women. The Trix then laughed maniacally. "You are not allowed her. Not ever so leave,"said one of the women. "Hmmm. I don't think so. So how about a deal. You leave......"Icy began to say as Darcy shot some darken bubbles around them,".........and we'll stay here,take over this popsicle stand,and the whole magical dimension." Darcy then threw them out the window,the same for Ms.Griffon. "You'll never get away with this,"she said bowing down to the Trix against her will. "Oh sweetheart...........We already have,"Icy said and the Trix laughed maniacally,"oh and here's the surprise. We'll do it with the creatures of the dark."
"You insane witches,no one have and ever will control the creatures of the dark,"Ms.Griffon said. "Show dare you call us insane?!"Stormy snapped. "Calm down sister,"Icy said,"Now if I were you Ms.Griffon I would shut up because we have the power to do what we want! Now take her away,"Icy said.