Chapter 21

The expedition surprises
"Ok boys and girls it's midnight uncover your masks ,"Miss Farogonda said. The Winx saw there masked Prince. "O....Orlando,"Katara said. "Please don't be mad,"Orlando said. "Actually I'm grateful I could've gotten Riven,"Katara said and they both laughed. "Hi um can I see your face," Musa asked but the guy ran away. "Hey what's the matter Musa,"Bloom asked getting over to Musa. "I didn't see his face. Was he embarrassed that he danced with me,"Musa said.
"Come on no more drama again,"Flora said. "Drama is my middle name,"Stella said. "I bet you that's Riven because he's too cool to be found with a girl so this party was his chance to be with you and (GASP) he ran away so he wouldn't be caught,"Stella said. "Thanks a lot Stella,"Bloom said sarcastically. "You know Musa she could be right I mean he doesn't show it but he's the only specialist left,"Tecna said. "Yea I know that because of what Tecna said not because I think and know Musa likes Riven or anything,"Stella said fast.
"Come on let's go Miss Farogonda said she won't be here because of the expedition,"Bloom said. "And guess who's going to be in charge,"Katara said. "Ms. Griselda,"they all said together. "Well I have to go for the expedition,so until next time malady,"Orlando said as he bent down and kissed Katara's hand like a real princess she is. "Ooooooohhhhhh,"Stella said. "Now she likes him,"Flora said. "I don't know I think it's because- of course I don't like him what are you taking about,"Katara said as she crossed her arms. "Yea tell that to the blush on your face,"Bloom said and everyone began laughing except Katara.

Tomorrow morning

It was a normal day at Alfea. Musa was practicing her flute while Tecna was well doing technical stuff. Flora,Stella,and Katara with Bloom bursted into Musa and Tecna's room. "Ok these two have gone crazy over the night,"Flora said pointing to Katara and Bloom. "Ok what did Stella do this time,"Tecna said. "It's not Stella its-"Flora was cut off but Bloom who said,"us. We want to go to the expedition." "But why,"Tecna asked. "Because ever since last night Sky's been avoiding me,"Bloom said. "Same for me,"Katara added,"but with Orlando. "Hmm ok so you do like Orlando after all,"Stella said. "Fine I admit it,"Katara said. Everyone gasp. "What?"Katara asked. "Shut.........up!"Stella said. "Did she just told us who she likes that easily,"Flora said. "That boy did something to you are you the real Katara,"Musa said. "Of course I am....its.......just.......well I like him as a friend,"Katara said. "And here it goes,"Flora said. "So you're telling us that you and Bloom will break the rules to see a FRIEND,"Stella said. "Considering it's only been 10 hours since they called,"Tecna added."Ok maybe more than friends,"Katara said. "But we don't have time for this I have to see him what if something happened to him or worse,"Bloom said. "Like what he doesn't like you,"Stella said."no Stella be real with me,"Bloom said. "Well if it's so important to you maybe we could come with you,"Flora said. "Oh thanks girls,"Katara said. "There is no way I'm letting my little sister get well get something bad,"Flora said. "And then cry about it on my clothes,"Stella said and everyone laughed. "What that's a real crime,"Stella said.
-----back at Red Fountain----
"Timmy tell me what to do,"Sky said. "About what,"Timmy asked. "About Bloom. I danced with her last night but what am I going to do. I have to marry Diaspro when I'm 16 but I don't even like her. I like Bloom,"Sky said. "What about Orlando he have the same problem,"Timmy said. "Except that I have to marry Diaspro's sister,Destiny,when I'm 16 and I don't wanna also,"Orlando said."so you like Katara,"Timmy said. "Who can't she's the best,"Orlando said. "No. Bloom's the best,"Sky said. "Now calm down we each have our own opinion of girls,"Timmy said."like you like Tecna,"Sky said.
"Now can we stop talking about this I suggest you two follow your hearts dump the one you don't want to be with,"Timmy said. "But our parents will kill us,"Orlando said. "Just tell them what you love the most of the girl and if that doesn't work run away,"Timmy said. Sky and Orlando nodded. "That's all I got,"Timmy said.
"You guys are wasting your time. Girls are a waste especially those couple of pixies,"Riven said as he came in. "You're just mad that you don't have a girl,"Brandon said as he walked in. Riven made a mad face and left,"as if I want one of those pixies,"he said. They specialists shrugged their shoulders as if to say I don't know.
-----outside of Red Fountain-------
"Hey what are you doing here?!"yelled a guard. "Oh you know just hanging,"Bloom said. "RUN!"Katara yelled as the Winx took off. "You see told you we'll get in trouble,"Flora said. "In here,"Katara said as she entered a door. "You know that guard was really helpful he led us straight to the heart of Red Fountain,"Stella said. "Ok we'll look for Sky and Orlando,"Bloom said. "And we'll check out the expedition,"Stella said. "See ya later,"Musa said.
Bloom and Katara were walking down the halls when they noticed a king,a queen,two guards,and two girls.They must be the princess. Bloom bumped into one and Katara bumped into another. "Hey watch were you're going,"they both said. "Sky,"Bloom whispered noticed a hologram of Sky on the princess's phone. Katara whispered the same thing but Orlando. "I'm not even going to let you say hi to my boyfriend,"one girl said to Bloom. "Sorry sweetie it's just some girl..........."Bloom heard one girl say in the distance. "Boyfriend? This must be the witches Sky can't have a girlfriend,"Bloom said. "Come on your over reacting,"Katara said until she heard the other girl say in the distance,"Sorry Orlando,sweetheart some girl with blue hair hit me. I just can't help but notice that her fashion is way off same for the oranges hair girl..........." "But I like my clothes. Those filthy rodents!"Katara said. "Now whose over reacting now,"Bloom said.