Chapter 17

The truth:part 3
The Winx began battle. "Guys. WHAT IS SHE TALKING ABOUT????!!!!!!" Tecna yelled as she blasted Icy. Icy flew from Katara to Tecna saying,"You have some nerve."  "Hey step away from my friends,"Bloom said,"FIRE BALL!!!" "ugh!,"Icy said as she fell to the ground. The Winx looked down to notice that the king and queen send guards to fight the Trix. "You've got to be kidding me,"Katara said as she flew down to her parents. "Stay inside for protec- TION!" Katara said as she was hit in the back by Icy and fell to the ground. "I thought we KILLED YOU!"Icy yelled. "Now to be sure,we'll make sure you never stay alive NEVER!" "Oh no not again,"the Winx and Specialists said. "ETERNAL FREEZE!"Icy said as she threw the spell at Katara. But right before she was frozen for all eternity, Mystery guy came in front of her with a sword in his hands to block the attack but instead he got hit. Katara removed her arm from her face to see the guy frozen in front of her. "UGH! Why can't it be the elementals,"Stormy said as she flew off with her sisters. "He sacrificed himself for me,"Katara said as she got up from the ground. "He was,I mean,felt so guilty about what happened the first time that he couldn't let that happen again,"Bloom said. "Wow,"Stella said. A tear went down one eye in everyone's eyes."I didn't even get a chance to get to know the dude,"Riven said as he put his head into Musa's shoulders. Then soon everyone began sobbing and crying so hard.
"My tears are magic maybe I could fix this,"Katara said as she took the tear that fell down her eye. A couple more fell and she took them for more effect. She wiped the tears on the frozen statue and then a bright light form with a gust of wind. That same pink part of her hair came again and her transformation outfit changed again and it disappeared. "Will something well big happen?" Musa asked. "I.......I......don't know,"Katara said.
At that moment,the ice began to melt. "What happened?"the guy asked as he fell to the ground. Katara ran and hugged him tightly as she said,"Thank you." The Winx and Specialists stood there saying,"AAAAAWWWWWWWW," Katara stopped hugging him and began blushing but then turned to her parents and said,"You have some explaining to do,"
------back at the castle----
The Winx sat on the couch in the living room. "Ok well first I need to tell you that,"Kya began to say. "That our real names are not Kya and Jeremy," Jeremy finished."What are you talking about?!"Flora said.
"We're saying that our real names are Oratel and Marium,"Kya finished. "WHAT?!"the Winx said surprised. "But feel free to still call us Kya and Jeremy,"Jeremy added. "You elementals see us in different ways but know you can all see us the same way,"Kya said and the elementals said wow because they could see how each of them see their parents.
"But. What about me?"Katara asked. "Well see Katara you are not who yo think you are," Kya said. "What?"Katara said.
"You've always thought,as well as us,that the moon pool was in Domino so we thought you were born here,"Kya said.
"Sooo what is that suppose to mean?"Katara asked.
"The moon pool is located somewhere else,"Jeremy added. "Katara,you were born in the planet Aquaria,"Kya said. "What but,"Katara turned around to Bloom and then look back at her mom."Katara you are princess of Aquaria.Flora is the Princess of Lynphea. Stella is the princess of Solaria and Bloom is the princess of Domino,"Jeremy said.
"Come on Katara now you know the truth,"Kya said. "Yea i guess,"Katara said sadly as she got up,"Come on girls. it's getting late. Looks like we're going to sleep over." "But we don't even have beds,"Tecna said. Katara waved her arms and a sleeping bag appeared in front of Tecna and Musa. "Happy?"Katara said. As soon as the Winx left Marium said,"Oh Oratel,I hate to see Katara like this," "I don't like it either,"Oratel said.
"Well. We are not Domino sisters anymore but we could still be elemental sisters,Katara,"Bloom said. "Sure Bloom,"Katara replied."Katara!"the mystery guy called as he ran to Katara. "We'll leave you to alone,"Stella said giggling. "I know what happened and i didn't properly introduce myself,"he said. He then uncovered the cloak and Katara's eyes widen,AGAIN. "My name is Orlando,Prince of Aquaria,"Orlando said. "Doesn't that mean I'm your sister,"Katara said. "Well yes and no. I was born from a different family on the same planet. And yet you're princess and I'm.................Prince Charming,"Orlando said. Katara giggled. "Well thanks," Katara said. "Thanks for what?"Orlando asked. "Thanks for caring about me you know that time when i died,"Katara answered. "Well thanks for that same thing just earlier,"Orlando said. He stroke Katara's hair with his hand and kissed her on her...................LIPS. "Wow,"Katara said blushing. She then got the memory of what happened when she died but didn't do anything now.The rest of the Winx were spying on the conversation and saw what happened so they giggled. "Huh?"Katara said as she turned around. She saw Stella's sunlight colored hair and whispered,"Stella........." "So what are you doing this Friday?"Orlando asked. Katara's eyes widen and she began blushing saying,"Seriously." "Well just asking,"Orlando said. "Orlando I can't. I'm..............I'm sorry i can't plus I'm on a mission.......I just can't,"Katara said.
"Next Friday?"
"No,"
"Next month Friday?"
"How about never?"Katara said. "What." "Orlando you're a great guy and all after i finally get to know you but I don't feel the need to be dating at such a young time,"Katara said. "Did that kiss mean nothing to you?"Orlando asked.
"You kissed me!"Katara said.
"Well you kissed back!"Orlando said next.
"Just no and that's my final decision ok. It's my choice and opinion,"Katara said as she ran off.
"UGH!What is wrong with me?!"Orlando said as he punched the wall and slammed his head on it. "Nothing's wrong with you it's just that Katara have been through a lot,"Bloom said. "Yea.She would totally say yes if she hadn't figure out that our parents technally was lying to us and mainly her all these years because she just figured out that their real name was Oratel and Marium and that she was actually born in Aquaria,"Stella said. "Maybe just wait 'till she clear her mind. She'll say yes eventually,"Flora said putting her hand on Orlando's shoulder. "Ok. I will just ask her tomorrow,"Orlando said. "NO!"the Winx yelled. "Wait 'till the mission's over,"Flora said. "Ok,"Orlando said.
Katara was sitting on her bed when the Winx came in.
Tecna and Musa layed their sleeping bags on the floor and the Winx changed into their pajamas.
"Katara! Your hair!"Bloom said. Katara got up and went to the mirror. Her dark blue hair was now light blue with pink in the front. "You've earned your water star,"Musa said.
"Maybe when I died and was brought back to life. I felt a change,"Katara said.
"I'm proud of you sis,"Bloom said as she and the other Winx surrounded Katara and gave her a hug.
"WINX CLUB FOREVER!"they yelled.

OK SO I ONLY PUT A PICTURE OF HAVE KATARA SEE HER PARENTS BECAUSE YOU ALREADY KNOW HOW BLOOM,STELLA,AND FLORA'S PARENTS LOOK LIKE. SO THANKS FOR READING MY BOOK AND PLEASE COMMENT BELOW. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR OPINION AND PLEASE LEAVE SOME IDEAS ALSO. THANKS!

OH AND ANOTHER THING I CHANGED THE BOOK COVER BECAUSE KATARA GOT HER WATER STAR. YAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!