Chapter 10

The Oceans of Domino

The Winx and Specialists was on a long journey. "You know,"Stella said,"we should've taken a portal instead. I haven't had my beauty sleep in like.............Tecna back me up here please." "According to my calculations,we have been traveling for the past..........week,"Tecna said. "Huh,I never thought I would be so happy to hear that again. And you see this is worse than 5 hours!!!!!!!!!"Stella said. "Is she always like that?"Sky asked."Yea,you'll get used to it,"Katara answered."Hey! Step away from my man!"Bloom yelled. Everyone went silent and now all eyes were on Bloom. "Hehe, I'll just go over there,"Bloom said quickly leaving, blushing. "Ok,so are we almost there?" Flora asked. "Yea we should be coming to Domino soon," Timmy answered. "Ok get ready Winx," Katara said,"Magic Winx,Charmix!" They all yelled together.

It's the power of charmix

your magical light

the power of charmix

and you will shine bright!

spread your wings

and fly,lighting up the sky

It's easy if you try!

It's the power of charmix

your magical light

the power of charmix !

will lead you through the night

spread your wings and fly

lighting up the sky

It's easy if you try!!!!!

(CHARMIX)

This is magical light

you can do anything

Now you're a powered-up fairy,

irresistible

you will be the star

come fly with the WINX!!!!!

It's the power of charmix

the magical light

the power of charmix!

And you will shine bright

Spread your wings and fly,

lighting up the sky

It's easy if you try

IT'S THE POWER OF CHARMIX!!!!

BLOOM FAIRY OF FIRE!!!

STELLA FAIRY OF AIR/THE SHINING SUN!!!

TECNA FAIRY OF TECHNOLOGY!!!

MUSA FAIRY OF MUSIC!!!

FLORA FAIRY OF NATURE!!!

KATARA FAIRY OF WATER!!!

The transformation ended and they just arrive at the oceans of Domino. "UNDERWATER BREATH!!!" The girls yelled then dive into the water which made their power a little weak. Their spells are less powerful underwater. It's probably the pressure in the water that causes this to happen. Katara is the only Winx which the water doesn't affect her,it makes her stronger. To their surprise,the specialists went after them. They seemed to have a protection bubble also."What are you guys doing here?!" exclaimed Bloom. "Hey! We didn't come here for nothing!" Riven said. "Fine. But try not to get into any trouble ok,"Katara said. They continued swimming down for what seemed like forever. "How big is this ocean I'm getting wrinkles and that is not good!" Stella said. Sky looked at Katara and said,"How do you live with this?" "She's my sister and I live and go to the same school with her. Seriously it doesn't take that long to get used to it. At least with her," Katara said. "I could,"Brandon said. "Hey!Romeo stop dreaming and let's carry on our mission," Katara said. "Hey guys! I think I found something!" Flora called out. The group went to Flora and looked at what she was pointing at. "Your right Flora! That's the portal!" Katara said.

------------back at Cloud Tower-----------

"I can't lose to those Winx girls ever again,"Icy said as she punched a punchbag with anger. "Those Winx girls always get the best of us and now that they have their Romeos it will be even more difficult,"Stormy said getting ready to punch the bag but hit Darcy instead. "Hey learn how to aim, IDIOT!!"Darcy yelled at Stormy. Icy rolled her eyes and said,"Hey Selena,you have been so quiet. You never said a word." Selena looked at Icy and then ignored her. Icy was beginning to get mad and yelled," Hey! Ain't no one ignores Icy! Now you listen to me young lady or you won't even be able to!!!!" "Hey! I heard the Winx are going to the Oceans of Domino. Is that the information you want from me,Icy!" Selena said. "Actually yes. Girls pack up your bathing suits because we are taking another trip to Domino,"Icy said as she laughed maniacally,(evil like).

-------------- back in the oceans of Domino-----------------

As the girls and boys were swimming as fast as they can to the portal something happened. The water began to get colder and the waves stronger as well as the oceans getting dark. "Katara,are you doing this?" Flora asked. "No. I'm not even trying,"Katara answered. "Then who must be doing this?" Sky asked. "(GASP) The Trix!!!!" All the girls yelled and raced into action. The Winx flew out of the water to see the Trix ready for a fight. "Miss me Katara?" Icy asked. "Let me check,other than the fact that you are my most evil enemy witch........na,not really," Katara answered. "I take that as a compliment,"Icy said.

"Hey,Stella,you look really nice today,"Stormy said. "Really?" Stella asked. "Hmm,let me see.....NOT!!!!!! Muah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha," Stormy answered. "Hate to ruin your day but darkness is better than light,"Darcy said and Flora growled at her. "I can't believe you Selena.You were our best friend back on Earth when we came to visit,"Bloom said."Things change, hot shot,"Selena said. "That's it!!! I had enough of you,TRIX!!!!!!" Katara shouted as she charged to Icy. Icy dodged the attack and said,"Now you know how we feel when we are sick of you!" Katara then flew into the arms of the mystery guy who said,"Hey." "I don't have time for this!" Katara said as she kicked herself of his arms and flew back into battle. " OCEANS CALL!" Katara yelled as a huge wave of water and sea creatures knocked Icy off her feet."Big mistake,ocean freak!!!!!" Icy yelled as she charged to Katara. She managed to get away and said,"I need to be more fast.......I got it! MAGIC WINX, CHARMIX!!!!!!!.......................Energy...." Katara changed into the fairy of energy and her bluish hair turned purple and she was much more fast. "Stella,we need to get rid of them! They're here to disrupt our mission. How about a gust of wind?" Katara called to Stella. "I'm on it," Stella replied. "And please make it quick! I had enough with little miss darkness!" Flora said. "How dare you insult me! BLACK VISION!" Darcy yelled as darkness surrounded Flora. "SUN'S LIGHT!" Stella yelled as the darkness went away. "Wow,flower,you have your own body guard,"Darcy said trying to mock Flora. "NATURE'S GRAB!" Flora yelled as some vines grew out of the ground and grabbed Darcy. "STELLA!!! Where is the wind??!!" Bloom shouted. "Ok Stella, focus.............. POWERFUL WIND!" Stella yelled as all the enemies went bye-bye. The spell drained Stella of her energy and she fell into the arms of Brandon. "STELLA!" The girls yelled as they flew down to Stella. "Great job,Stella,"Musa said."Thanks,"Stella said. The Winx and Specialist went back in the ocean and Katara transformed back into the fairy of water. "Hey. I saw you fighting those witches. Really good,"the guy said. "Whatever," Katara said as she swam away from the guy." Why did you do that. He totally have a thing for you,Kya Junior,"Flora said. "Well if he did why does he hide in the shadows. In case you haven't notice guys who hide in the shadows are not my type,"Katara answered. "Yea you hide in the shadows also so ding,ding,ding, you figure out something you have in common," Flora said. "You know this isn't the time. What about you secret admire?" Katara said. "Shhhhhhhh. Who told you?" Flora said. "Instincts," Katara said. "Well don't tell anybody and don't think about it,"Flora said. "So when are you going to meet him?" Katara asked." Don't push it," Flora said. The Winx and Specialists finally arrived at the portal and went through.