Chapter 12

Back to Alfea

The Winx and Specialists went back to Alfea . "Hey guys," the students say when the Winx past by them. "Hey. Water fairy stuff. Here's a lesson for ya. I don't care. Like whatever be the elemental fairy of water whatever. Just back off,"Those same mean girls said. "I don't have time for this miss whatever,"Katara said. "Yea because you're scared," they said. "Actually," Katara said turning around,"I'm on a mission based on world domination right now so technally,I'm saving your life right now and you're just holding me back so bye." "But. What?" One girl said."You haven't seen the last of me Katara," one girl said,"or else my name isn't,Mitzi." The Winx and Specialist slammed the door open to Miss Farogonda's office causing Ms.Grizelda to spill her tea on her. She left the room to go change because of the incident and Stella giggled while the others glared at her."Sorry Miss Farogonda but this is urgent," Katara said. "I see you meant the boys from Red Fountain. And I'm thinking this is about what the keeper told you,"Miss Farogonda said. "How did you know?"Bloom asked."I told you I planned for this day," Miss Farogonda said. "We know that we need something to be able to go into the infinite ocean,"Musa said."Your right. You need the power of sirenix to enter the infinite ocean but you are very far from that stage. I don't know what to do,"Miss Farogonda said."Maybe there is a way,"Katara said. "There is?"The Specialists asked. "Yea. We are the elementals. So we have a stronger power. If we combine our powers we may be able to go into the infinite ocean where that safe is for a little while,"Katara suggested. ""Hmm. It's so crazy,it just may work,"Miss Farogonda said,"But take a little break for now girls. You have done enough." "Ok. We're off in the morning,"Sky said. When the Winx girls entered their dorms and very happy Kiko and Sunshine greeted them. Sunshine is Katara's pet kitten. He's very playful and he is a light orange with tiger striped white. And Kiko is Bloom's pet bunny. He is playful and he is a blue bunny with white in the middle.They danced around their feet as they walked by."Awwwwwwwww. You missed us,"Katara said and picked up Sunshine and gave him a big hug. "Come on. Let's go for a walk in the forest,"Katara said and the Winx left. Flora stayed back got ready and went in opposite directions looking for her secret admirer."Hello? It's me? I'm here,"Flora called. "Hello,Flora,"A guy who just came said. "Who are you?"Flora asked."I believe we already meant,"the guy said as he folded another bird which flew over to Flora. He uncovered that dark coat he was wearing and said,"My name is Helia." "Helia? You write poems?"Flora asked. "Yea," Helia said blushing. "I love people who writes poetry,"Flora said. "Really?"Helia asked. "Really,"Flora said. "A walk around the forest,malady?"Helia said. Flora giggled and said,"That would be delightful." The walked and talked all day long. Flora knew she was too young to be dating yet but she didn't care. Her birthday is coming up soon anyway even though she is now 11 and then she will turn 12. "Thank you,Helia,for the best day ever,"Flora said as Helia brought her back to her dorm. "Hey everything i said in that letter is true my flower,"Helia said as he put a lily behind Flora's ear. He then gave her a rose. "I found this near the pond. It was prettier than the others like you,"Helia said. "Thank you,"Flora said,"Good night." "Good night,"Helia answered. "I know where you went,"Katara said as Flora tried to sneak in,"But don't worry,I didn't tell anyone." "Thanks,"Flora said. "He must be very romantic,"Katara said. "Yea he is and I'm tired,"Flora said,"And do me a favor please. Not another word about this not unless we are having private talks or the girls already know." "Sure,"Katara said,"Good night." "Good night,"Flora answered. Very romantic.When will that guy uncover that dark coat,Katara thought. That night,Flora dreamed of Helia and those dreams were broken when it was time to go.