Chapter 3

New School,New Friends

"What,me? No I shouldn't,"suggested the girl. " But you are very talented. I thought I heard angels playing that beautiful song,"Katara said. "Well I do come from a planet of music.The name's Musa,fairy of music,"Musa said. "Katara,fairy of uh........l...love yea love,"Katara said, knowing that she'll blow her cover if she tells the truth,"you should consider doing this for a living."" I would but those girls make me feel like my music is the worst,"Musa said." But don't listen to what other people say. You're your own person,"suggested Katara. "Thanks. Wow, you really are the fairy of love,"Musa said. "I am? I mean, I am!"Katara said. Flora then walked in. "Hey Kya Junior! We've been looking forever for you............." Flora paused noticing that there was a girl in the room. "Kya Junior ? Are you like Katara the elem-ental fairy of water,daughter of Queen Kya?!"Musa asked excitingly. "No,no! It's just that her name is close to Kya so we call her Kya Junior," Flora tried to change the fact that Musa thinks Katara is well Katara. "We?"Musa asked. Bloom and Stella soon walked in."Hey what's all the........."Bloom stopped,"I think I'm going to go know," "Wait!This is Musa. She plays very lovely music,"Katara said. "Well," Flora said,"We have to go back home," "Already? Why?"Musa asked All the girls began saying excuses all at once. "For goodness sake 'emergencies',"Katara finally said, "were looking for the perfect school so we have to go on to the next," "Really?Which one?"Musa asked. "Why ya look at the time were late. No time to talked bye!" Bloom said as she grabbed her  sisters and ran out. At that moment, a huge 'BOOM!' took everyone's attention. "You have to be kidding me," Farogonda said. "What going on," Katara asked?"(gasp) witches!"