Chapter 18

Getting ready for the Red Fountain/Alfea Formal
"Wake up girls,"the maid said,"Oh it's been a while since I've said that." Katara,as always, was the first to get up. "Come on let's have breakfast with our parents again," she said. "Well I've never have breakfast with a king or queen but ok,"Musa said. "According to my calculations,I need but sleep first,"Tecna said. "Come on Tecna,"Katara said pulling Tecna out to the cold floor,"I'll be fun." "Sure,"all the girls said groaning. "Well Katara let's go they'll catch up,"the maid said. Katara put on a gown and went down to breakfast. To her surprise Orlando was sitting at the table. "Oh hello sweetheart. Where are the girls? Never mind that. Turns out this Orlando guy is prince of Aquaria and he offered o have some breakfast with us,"Kya said,"he is quite a gentleman." "I know and thanks but no thanks,"Katara said as she ran out. "Katara!" Orlando called as he ran after Katara. She went to the stables and changed into her stables outfit. "Hey Peg. Hey Liana. Hey Sunny,"she said as she walked by her sisters' horses. She grabbed Sunshine and put him in the little basket,specially made for him,on her horse,Ocean. Her horse's nickname is Sparkle because she is known to Sparkle in the sun well anywhere. "Hey Sparkle,"Katara said as she mounted her horse. "Katara!"Orlando called as he finally caught up with Katara. "Why can't you take a hint?!"Katara said.
"Because I really like,"Orlando answered. "Ugh!" Katara said as she sped of with Ocean. She went into the palace garden and into the forest and stopped at the pond. This pond is where she goes to be alone. "I know Sparkle. He is a really nice guy but think of it this way. We are 11 years old. Way to young to be dating. You know what I mean?" Katara said. "Neigh,"was all Ocean said. Katara got up put her hand in front of her and said,
I would like to speak to my horse Ocean
So make it be so that i don't have to use any magic potion.
"But he really likes you. I mean he chased you after a horse to get to you,"Ocean said. "WHAT?!" Katara said. She got up and saw a figure running to her. "Can't that boy take a hint,"Katara said. "Come on Ocean to the oceans," she finished. "Great run away from the guy who will search the whole earth for you,"Ocean said. "The worst part is that my parents think that I should date him at such a young age like right now,"Katara said. "How do you know?" Ocean asked. "Well......uh........"Katara said. "You like him don't you,"Ocean said. "Ugh! Be quiet,"Katara said as she reversed the spell. She hoped on Ocean and rode with her to the Domino oceans. "Sparkle please I......i.....just please,"Katara said as she hoped off Ocean. "Katara just hear me,"Orlando said. "What?! That you obviously did something I didn't want you to do! Or that you convinced my parents dumb enough to think I should date you?!!!!" Katara yelled. Orlando's eyes widen. Katara just called her parents dumb. What happened to that goody two shoes? "I'm.........i'm sorry I didn't mean for this to happen,"Orlando said. Katara came to Orlando and slapped him. "That's for kissing me when I died. And then she kicked him. "And that's for kissing me in the castle." And then she punched him,"And that's for doing whatever you did to brain wash my parents," She jumped into the water and soon turn into a mermaid and swam away as fast as she could. Ocean soon jumped in also to catch up. She turned into a seahorse.

"Hey Sparkle,"Katara said as Ocean came up to her. She waved her arm and Ocean can now speak human again."I know you are hurt right now but," "Save it. I've had enough for today,last night,ugh why can't I live a life of truth and honesty,"Katara said cutting Ocean off. "Well I'm going to miss you because you have to get back on your mission,"Ocean said. "Sure,"Katara said as she got off a rock where she was sitting. "Wanna race?" Ocean asked. "Sure. Maybe I'll cheer me up,"Katara replied. "One..........."  "Two......................." "THREE!!!!!!!!!" The 'sea creatures' went speeding through the ocean. "Yay! I won,"Katata said. "Well you always beat me with that power of the tail,"Ocean said and they began laughing. Katara got out of the water and turned back into a human/fairy and went to catch up with the girls. "Hey Katara! We didn't see you at breakfast,"Stella said. "Hugh something came up,"Katara said. "Hey Katara,"Orlando  said. Katara whipped her hair as she turned around saying,"HMF!" (something like that). "Um Orlando what did you do?" Flora asked. "Well I just decided to join them for breakfast,"Orlando answered. The Winx(except Katara) slapped their forehead with their hand as if to say,"you've got to be kidding me,"
The winx are now traveling to Alfea to figure out what else to do on this quest. "Katara,"Orlando said. "You just won't give up won't you. I'm not talking to you,"Katara said. "Well you're talking to me right now,"Orlando said. "UGH!" Katara said as she walked away from Orlando. "I'm calling Ms.Farogonda,"Katara said as she took out her phone.
MF-Farogonda
K-Katara
B-Bloom
SA-Stella
F-Flora
M-Musa
T-Tecna
S-Specialists