Chapter 24

The fate of the magical dimension

"No! No it's a trap! It's a trap!"Stella tried to tell them but no matter what,even if she uses the staff,it won't work. And then there was a huge explosion. Katara,Bloom,Stella and Nut heard laughter in the distance. "You really think that was your water and fire well too bad. It's in a place you can never get it. IN ME!!!"Icy said. "Winx transform!"Katara said and then she slapped herself on the head. How stupid can I be,She thought. "Yea how stupid can you be well stupid enough to just stand there. ICE TORNADO!"Icy yelled. Katara was immediately hit by ice. Bloom was trying to find a way out. Trying to help her sister. "Oh no you don't,"Darcy said and trapped her in a darkness bubble and made her unconscious. Selena went over and picked her up,holding her saying,"Too bad we couldn't stay friends." Katara turned around to see her sister held captive by Selena. "Bloom!"she yelled until she was hit in the back by Icy and fell to the ground. "There is no way to get rid of you but now you're useless now that we have you power,"Icy said and she knocked Katara out and was now holding her. "Who knows maybe we could've been friends." Out of nowhere a bright and powerful light struck the Trix to the back of the wall which made them drop Katara and Bloom. The glass went away and the Trix were all groaning with broken legs and arms. "Wha.............what happened,"Katara said as she lifted her head up and put her hand on her forehead. "Bloom!"she yelled and ran over to her sister and hugged her tight. "Are you ok say something,"Katara said. "Something,"Bloom said and Katara punched her slightly in the arm and they began laughing. Stella and Nut ran over to them. "Guys. I tried to warn you but this stupid sound proof and indestructible wall stopped me,"Stella said. "You know guys,I could've been living a life at Alfea with Sky as a normal girl but nooooooooo,"Bloom said and everyone laughed. Katara turned around to see that someone was standing behind them. "Ms.Griffon,you're okay. Ms.Faragonda have been trying to reach you but she couldn't,"Katara said. "Yes. My students and I have been held captive but we managed to whip up a potion to break out,"Ms.Griffon said. "I should of know this will be the Trix's first target I mean they go to school here,"Stella said. "Not anymore they have caused too much trouble so I expelled them,"Ms.Griffon said. The Trix were now trying to get up and beginning to attack. Icy blasted Ms.Griffon but she blocked it with a shield that quickly broke. The it was Stormy's turn. She blasted lighting at her and the student which also hit Katara and she slipped down a hole trying to hold on but fell down screaming. "Oh come on not again,"Stella said as she was about to go get her but Darcy blocked her."Uh-uh-uh,"she said."Get out of my way! SUN BLAST!"Stella yelled.

Katara slide down and fell somewhere outside of Cloud Tower. She wondered the place looking for a way out,well,back to the fight. She took a passage and to her surprise she was back in the place where Orlando,Sky,and 'Brandon' was."Katara?"Orlando said. "Guys,"Katara said,"where's Brandon?" "You have to leave,NOW,"Sky said. "And miss my chance of saving you or even get back in here? no way,"Katara said. "At least keep your eyes open,"Orlando said. Katara looked at the bars of the cell. There were bent. It seemed as if it was forced open then closed back up. Something's not right,Katara thought then out of nowhere she was attacked.................BY BRANDON. "I'm not fighting another clone,"she said and went somewhere to hide. The clone was looking for her looking at every single corner. Katara then took a stick,walked steadily behind the clone,then whacked it in the head which knocked it out. "Just go,we'll be okay,"Orlando said then Katara took off. She really felt like saying fine with me,but she felt bad about what happened at Red Fountain.

She ran in and out through some doors,getting lost your every single one until she went through the right one."Go!"Ms.Griffon said. "Oh come on,"Katara said.Ms.Griffon then used all the energy inside her to make a shield blocking the Trix. "Hurry it won't hold them for long,"she said. Everyone went off running. Ms.Griffon stopped at the door and made some granite spikes and huge ones to block off the Trix for a while.