Chapter 1

The Girl's Dream

It was a nice, beautiful day.Bloom and Flora were doing competitions together(as always) while Stella and Katara sit back and watch. The girls are now 11 years hold which means it's been 11 years since the moon created them."HA! I won. AGAIN!" Bloom shouted as she crossed the finish line. Katara got up," I can't deal with this anymore,"she then left inside the palace."Hey Katara,"the chief said, "what's the matter?" "A competition as always,"Katara replied. She walked into her room and in like 5:00 minutes or less,she bursted outside,grab her sisters and showed them the tv. After that moment the nice ,beautiful day became a begging day when all the girls are begging for having what they saw on TV. "No," Kya said when the girls asked to go to Alfea College for fairies."Please this is the best school yet and by the way you've always wanted us to get better in our magic," Katara said hoping to convince her mother. " I want you to better in your magic and I want you to be protected,hidden," "But,but-" "No buts," Kya cut off Flora and Katara," I said no and that's that!" "You don't understand mother,you just don't! I  have been trapped in this castle with no relationships whatsoever! And when I ask to go to school,you say no!I could've been free and have a life!" Katara yelled sadly. "Katara?!" Kya yelled as Katara ran out of the room.---- " I hope Katara is okay," Bloom said as she got on her bed."She is an independent person,I'm sure she'll be ok,"  Stella said. "By the looks of it,it looks like you haven't meant Katara. She's sensitive and that's what we love about her. If she doesn't come by midnight,we'll look for her," Flora said. At that moment the door opened and Katara went in."Hey ,Kya Junior, you okay?" said Flora. Katara said," Yea,I'm fine i just need a nap. Good night!" they all answered back and went to bed. Bloom's especially sad  because she's always there for Katara and everything she said was true.