Today

Its been two weeks since I've seen Barry. And today's the day when I'll see him again. Its been three weeks since I came here. And this place is just beginning to feel like home.

But I need to talk to Barry first.

Ive been staying at caitlyn's, Joe had been coming to meet me, he seems pretty happy that I remember bits. I told him not to tell Barry. I want to tell him..

Iris has been told  that I lost my memory. She met me at ccjitters that day, then Barry entered and I walked away.

And he didn't come after me. It's stupid of me to think that he would anyway.

I'm firm friends with caityln and let's just say, almost best friends with Cisco. But I havent told anyone my most recent dream.

Today's the day I meet Barry, properly. Today's the day when I'll apologize.
Today's the day when I'll tell him everything.

Today

Today's the day.

"Are you, absolutely, completely positively sure about this?", Cisco asks, a little taken aback when I suggested my idea.

"Yes, absoultely, completely and positively!", I grin at him

I nod at doctor Wells and he calls Barry. Caityln couldn't  come. She said she wanted to investigate. Investigate what? I didn't ask.

"Yes, Barry there is another Metahuman.. yes come immediately. "

Doctor Wells looks at Cisco's and I's shocked faces.

"Well, technically it wasn't a lie. Youre the metahuman."

Cisco laughs,"genius!"

A flash of red light.

"Gabi.."

"Bar.."

He breaks away from our eye contact and asks," The metahuman Dr.Wells?"

Dr.Wells smiles, "she's right in front of you."

Cisco pushes me forward and I take a step ahead.

"Hi.", I mumble.

"So while you two are being all awkward, imma just tell you Barry, what the f-", Cisco begins.

"Language! ", says Dr.Wells.

"Right sorry, imma tell you what goin on. Gabi wanted to talk to you about -" he looks at me, "stuff. And there is no metahuman to defeat. There is one to mend relationships with."
Cisco points at me.
"So begin."

I stare at him.

"What?!", he asks.

"Cough cough! PRIVACY!", I yell.

Barry stifles a laugh.

I smile. Inwardly, though.

"Yes Cisco, cmon", says Dr.Wells, already wheeling away.

Before Cisco leaves he gives me a thumbs up and yell-whipers, "make me proud!"

I yell whisper back," I think Barry heard you!"

Then we're alone.

"Um."

"Lets just start with hi.", I say.

"Hi.", Barry says, looking at his feet.

"I bet you've seen my powers."

"Sort of."

I concentrate on the memory I chose.

A bright blue luminous ball of amazingness forms in my hand.

"Woah!"

"I know, right?!"

"So.."

"So I remember bits."

He looks up

"But not everything right?"

"No. But it's a start."

"Yeah. Wait what do you remember?"

"Oh, let's see...hmm.. Hazelnut praline ice cream?"

"Oh,"he smiles. "And?.."

"The funeral and gravestones."

"Oh. Gabi.. I'm sorry, it's just slipped out, I will admit, I thought about it but I didn't mean it and-"

"Barry, I know you didn't mean it.. but-but what you said, you were right. You deserved to have Gabriella back, and I was clearly not-"

"You, know Joe told me you were the same.. you liked the same stuff, you weren't any different.  I was wrong.. I just,  I just needed to get to know you"

"I'm sorry Barry. "

"I'm sorry too."

He comes over and hugs me. I'm a bit surprised,but I hug him back.

Meanwhile

Doctor Wells' POV

I stared at the screen. It was happening. She would die, just like her mother.

She would die a hero, he would remain broken. Or, she would be broken, and he'd get what he'd always wanted.

The more of those dreams she has, the more she'll know about me, and eventually, we'll get there."

"I don't know about you,"says cisco
"But I to-ta-lly ship Bariella!"

I smirk.

I do too.

Hi my lovelies! I'm just going to say, this girl is kinda on fire! Thanku unnamed person (you know who you are) who gave me the ship name!!!! I love it!!

Bye for now!

Lexi