Stay awake for me

"And then what happened?!", asks Cisco, on the edge of his seat.

"Nothing really, we just..  talked."

"Seriously? You two are bo-ring! No kiss, or-"

"No!"

Caityln laughs from behind me.

I roll my eyes, and get up from my chair, I don't know where I'm going but anywhere away, from these lunatics.  Especially Cisco!

Ever since we got back, which was yesterday, Iris and Cisco have been pining away for details. I'm saying some stuff, but not everything. Some moments have to be kept to yourself.

I walk towards the elevator when I bump into Barry.  "Hey!", I say.

He tucks a stray strand of my hair behind my ear," hey!"

I take his hand and we walk back in.

"So how come no, whoosh in?", I ask.

"I had a feeling you would be waiting for me", he smirks.

"Well, I didn't expect you anyway, I was trying to get away from reporter Cisco!"

Barry laughs," so you set me up for an interview? "

I pout," oh come on! I couldn't answer all his questions!"

Barry sighs,"When you look at me like that, it's always a yes!"

"What way?"

"When you pout and look at me from underneath your eyelashes."

"I do not!"

"Do too!"

I frown and lean into him.

"The love birds are here!"

"They never left Caitlyn!"

"Cisco, can't I make one joke without you critizing me?"

"Well you need some classes on humour!"

"Cisco!" , she smacks him on the arm. I burst into laughter.

Barry leads me to the room beside the computers.

I lift myself on the bed, while Barry takes something out of his bag. "You know your birthdays coming up right?", he asks.

I sigh," I don't really give a shit about birthdays you know."

"Why? I mean, you loved them here!"

"I know, Joe told me. Its just that, in my world, no one remembered,  so I didn't care!"

Barry places his hands on my waist, setting off a tingling sensation inside me.

"Then I'm gonna give you the best birthday ever!"

I groan," fine!"

"I win!", he says, kissing the tip of my nose! "I finally win!"

I giggle and when I look to the side, I see Cisco's ear pressed up against the glass, trying to listen, and caityln shaking her head behind him.

I walk slowly to the glass as Barry dies his victory dance. When I'm close enough, I slam the glass with my palm and Cisco falls to the ground. Barry comes up behind me laughing, and caitlyn and I join in. Cisco gets up," I will kill you gabi!"

Barry steps in front of me," you'll have to get through me first!"

I giggle, placing my chin on Barrys shoulder, yes I'm that short.

"Maybe next time Cisco!",I tease. Caityln giggles and Barry chuckles. Cisco just glares. Ha!

"Well, I need to go to Jitters for coffee.. Coming Cisco?", asks caityln, Cisco nods.

"I'm gonna give you TWO birthday presents!" Barry exclaims.

I groan," Barry, you don't have to!"

"But I want to."

"Oh come on!"

"Too bad Spirit"

"Aww Flash puh-vease!", I bat my lashes.

Barry falters for a second then stands straighter. "No. I'm not falling for that again. No!"

I gruff and walk to the computers.

"Wonder what that's like if I do that to you.", he says from behind me.

I feel hands on my waist and they turn me around to face Barry. His green eyes are fixed on me, a smile playing on his lips.

"So birthday? ", he asks, his voice as smooth as silk and slow. I'm not really paying attention.

"Mmn."

"I told you I could do it", he says in the same voice.

He has me under his spell.

---

"You're gonna sleep in the middle of the movie?"

"Its way too confusing!"

"Its inception! Its one of the best movies!"

"Sorry, not sorry bar."

I rest my head on his shoulder  and my eyes flutter and close.

••••••••

"Honey, dont drive so fast!", says mom.

I look around for myself but I'm not here.

"Don't worry, it's an empty road."

Suddenly the car jerks and screeches to a stop. And all I can see is deep red embers. 

A yellow gloved hand comes in from a window, yanking the door open. Mom screams and dad grabs hold of her. Then mom and dad disappear.

I run out and see them. Mom is crying, dad with a rigid look etched on his face. Oh no.

The reverse flash appears from behind me, seizing hold of moms hair. I bite my lip. Please no!

"Oh Gabriella!", he exclaims.

They can see me?

"How do you know our daughters name?"

"This needs to happen, if she's going to be the person she is," he smirks.

"NO!",I scream. But it's too late. There my parents lie, dead.

"Gabriella you'll learn why, soon enough."

"What have I ever done?", I ask. But he doesn't here me. How does he know that I'm here though?

"Gabriella, you were never meant to survive. This has to happen."

He disappears.

I rush to my parents. My mother is dead for sure. But my father is twitching. I caress his cheek and kiss his forehead. I miss him so much. I think he feels something because he looks around.

"I love you dad."

And I fade away.

End

Barry's POV

"Whats happening?! ", I yell. Joe seizes her arms and helps lay her on my lap. She's still jerking around.

Whats happening to her? Please, please keep her alive. I love her so much. Please.

I kiss her forehead, I love you.

I love you Gabriella.