That plan I had in mind

"I'm Gabriella, but you can call me Gabi, Mr.Stein- Ronnie! No wait!"

The man laughs, his blue eyes sparkling. He's been through hell, trauma and he's been forgotten. Yet, he laughs like nothing ever happened. He laughs like he isn't two people. Maybe it's relief.

"Oh it's all right dear!", he says," I've seen you before, if you remember!"

He looks so young, but talks like someone way older.

I strive to try and remember. 

"I'm sorry, if no one has told you yet, when i was hit by the explosion, it seemed like nothing happened at first but, later, i had powers which transported my spirit from my body back in my universe to this one. Here. it might be a lot to take in."

Firestorm blinks. "Ah yes!", he exclaims. "The alternate universes! There are so many to be known, but we know, now only one!"

I smile. He understands. The first to catch on so quickly.

"I'm so sorry that I can't remember professor Stein! Is it ok if i-"

He grins," yes dear! And I prefer professor actually!"

I grin back.

Flashback

"Who was that?", I ask Barry, who looks pretty flustered. I take his bag.

"I just met someone", he looks off to the train. An older man looks back smiles and waves. Barry waves,  I smile.

As train moves away, I tell Barry," I can't wait for tonight!". He grins. Should I tell him?

"I can't either. But I have to close up my lab first."

"Sure! Wanna go now?"

"A little later"

********

"You wait down here, I'll be back in sometime."

"Yeah no problem."

I walk towards the window, watching the particle accelerator or star labs buzz with excitement. We're surely not going to be able to see it clearly now. Suddenly there's light everywhere. My eyes widen as I see the light expand all over the city. I want to run, but I can't, my feet are frozen to the ground. I feel the light enclose itself around me and I'm thrown to the ground.

An officer rushes to help me, I smile gratefully.  I feel dizzy, buzzing with energy. But then I hear a thunder clap. With thunder comes lightening. A storm. What has the particle accelerator done?

I hear another crash, this time from above. Barry. I rush upstairs to be filled with dread.

His body lays on one of the bookshelves. His hand raised a little, like he was trying to stop something. Trembling, I reach out to him, forcing myself to check his pulse. Oh no. I fumble to find my phone and dial, 911. Please, help him. I can't do this without him. Please. Please.

Flashback ends.

I blink a bit. Barry's talking to professor Stein. He looks worried. Stein says something about how our colleagues are not so 'subtly' discussing his condition. Oh dear. He grabs his coat, and walks out.

Barry shrugs and takes my hand, half dragging me out. "What happened?", I ask him. He shrugs. "I don't think he's very happy about knowing the fact that he will explode."

"Oh. Wait what?!"

"Yep. And, he could be radioactive."

I pull away,"oh my god! That mean central city-"

"Poof!", says Barry, chuckling as he makes the tiny explosion with his hands.

"Barry this- ", I hit him, he winces," isn't funny! The whole city could go 'poof'!"

"I know!", he pecks my lips. They tingle with the touch. "I'm just trying to be positive!"

"We don't need positivity! We need a solution!"

"She's right!", says Cisco, who's waiting at end of the corridor," we need a solution!"

Inside, caitlyn looks angry and Dr.Wells looks tired out. Something happened. "Ill try", says Dr.Wells.

Caitlyn sighs and walks past us.

"Cisco what just happened?"

"Uh, I don't know."

I forgot. "Ummm, Barry? I have to go back" I say, pretty awkwardly.

He raises an eyebrow. "Where?"

"Joe! I need to go to Joe! That's right!"

Cisco chokes a bit and I give him the look. That should keep him quiet.

"But Gab, we need to-",begins Barry.  I hate doing this, sorry Barry!

I bring my hand to his jaw line,  and Cisco edges back. This time though, I hug him.

"Thank you bar", I say. I edge away from him, and run away.

Hopefully he won't come after me this time.