Cluelessly moving on

"How-", i begin, but Barry cuts me off.

"How do you know her name?", He asks, anger and confusion written clearly all over his face.

"I could ask the same question. How does she know mine?"

Barry raises his eyebrows and looks at me.

I clear my throat," what are you doing here?"

"Long story", he says solemnly.

"Then long story short", says Cisco.

"You", he points at Barry," you opened a singularity to my earth, you have got yourself new danger. You have got yourself zoom."

"Zoom. I've heard that. Who's zoom?"

"He's a devil in a suit, with death dark pits for eyes. And now, he's found ways around this earth. He's going to do everything in his power to kill you."

Dark empty pits for eyes.

--
"Doctor Wells is a fraud!", Jay Garrick, the flash yelled.

"He created this mess, he created all this chaos. Don't trust him!"

The doctor chuckled," I now know this watch works"

The crowd gives a small laugh. Jay looks disgusted. He looks at me, standing in the crowds and his face grows even angrier.

He doesn't support my decision of joining Wells. But it's okay. I know what I am here for.

"Watch what you do, you keep destroying the city."

--
"Gabi? Gabriella?", Joe shakes me to get me back to my senses.

"You're - you're the flash", I say to Jay. He nods. "You're the flash from another world. You were the last person I saw before I was killed. By zoom."

"You were killed around a year ago."

A year. A year?

"I need to breathe", I say, walking out. Cisco comes with me.

"Gabi, what's happening?"

"Last year, zoom killed me on jays earth. That's when I - my spirit came here. I was affected by the explosion on both earths. I'm dead Cisco. I'll never go back. There's no Gabriella Davis of this earth anymore. She's gone. I killed her", I sob.

"Hey gabi, its okay. I like you better anyway, the other gabi wasn't close to being the best friend you are now. And anyway, how do you know jay?"

"He was a friend in the lab. I transferred to work for the actual Wells on that earth, and everything was okay between us. Until zoom killed me."

"Ouch. Talk about knowing how it felt to die."

"The worst. Can I be honest with you?"

"Tell me"

"I think I saw the Barry of that Earth right before I died."

"What?!"

"Don't tell him, not until I am sure of it."

"Okay, i guess."

-----

I scoot my chair from the empty pizza box to my sample of my blood.
Doctor- Eobard tested this. He said there was nothing but wisps of power. Who's to say he was lying?

"How long will you keep lying to me?", Asks Barry from behind me.

My chest tightens.

"As long as you keep using others to communicate with me."

"I'm tired and upset of not being able to talk to you Gabi. Just let me in."

"Are you saying I'm the one who's been shut off lately? Seriously Barry?"

"Yes I'm serious."

"How many times have I been the one reaching out to you? How many times have you plainly ignored me?"

"I cant say that I have. Cisco told me you've learnt to fly, congratulations."

"Not a big deal, and way to change the subject."

He stays silent.

I stand up and force myself to look into his green eyes.

"Barry, you are not the reason people died. You're not carrying the burden of this city. You're the Flash yes, but there were two others beside you, and we made our own decisions for the city. It was not your fault."

Before he can say anything, i take my sample, put it away and walk out.

That was probably the toughest thing I've ever done.