A Whole New World

[A/N: I had to name the chapter that^^^ hehehehe]

Barry Allen was standing right in front of me.

I cant take my eyes off him, because I know that he is the very cause of me not being able to kiss my boyfriend when I saw him last.

That and I'm in another world I have no recollection of.
I know I haven't died, that's impossible because we were happy. We were done and zoom was gone.

At least I hope that was it.

"Now live: Kid Flash against the Rival tune in to Central News to get the latest information", the TV blares.

Iris stutters, and gives me a look, and Barry speeds away from behind her earning me a sigh and a question about why I look so confused.

She drags me by the arm, stripping me of my coffee saying," C'mon we need to help Wally"

Wait why Wally?

"Why does Wally need help?"

She turns around, crossing her arms and giving me the stank eye.

"What? What am I missing here?"

"Where have you been the last year?"

"Trust me, I've been asking myself that same question."

She sighs," okay go to apartment block c by the road opposite CCPD, the key is above the door frame."

I shrug, putting my complete and utter faith into the sister who seems to be boggled at my lack of knowledge.

Hey, I'm not the one to blame here, I didn't give myself powers!

I stride across the street, hurrying my pace, but keeping my composure. I've felt like this before, I know how it feels to feel unknown.
The last thing I want is a mental breakdown and that will ruin me.

From the looks of the coffee shop, it seemed like Barry knew Iris, but she didn't know him. Which means he knows something we don't.

However he seemed to notice me too. He seemed to notice me and I can't help but think that he is the one that caused this havoc of a new world.

I don't want to blame him, but I remember my entire life clear as a crystal and this new one just seems incredibly odd.

If he's made an entire alternate reality, how'd he do it? And what's this new place like?

I think it's obvious that it must he beneficial to him, but I doubt it is to me. I seem to be living with the Wests, and that means that my parents are still dead.
I know I've accepted it, but it's still a stinging raw feeling to my heart, and quite discomforting.

As I reach the apartment, I tiptoe to feel over the door frame and the key drops by my foot. I pick it up, unlock the door and step in.

And the sight is jaw dropping.

The place is an absolute mess, with news papers, fabric and chairs scattered everywhere.
There are pictures of Wally, Iris and I when we were younger that I don't remember taking, and there's a picture of Wally in a suit that's as yellow as day, with streaks of red down it.

But underneath the picture is a caption that reads,' Kid Flash to the rescue! '

My fingers graze the engraving on it, trying to process this news of Wally being a sort of Flash of any kind.

How's this possible?

How's Wally the Flash?

----