Gone with the wind

Roy's POV

I'm so nervous, I can feel my hands get clammy and the slow twitches. I bring myself to drag them across my shirt to remove the clamminess. I'm growing fidgety in the elevator and being trapped in a box isn't the best thing.

The elevator pings open and I step out. This place brings me back to Star City even if I'm not in it. It's probably just the tense environment and the sudden weight of world saving.

I walk swiftly into the centre, going back to the cocky, confident Roy I should be.

Cisco stares at me, an agonisingly painful look on his face.

"Roy, I'm sorry. She isn't here."

Confusion invades my privacy.

"Then where is she?"

"She's with zoom, her brother."

I raise an eyebrow," That's not Gabriella you're talking about. She would never do that."

"Well believe it"

I gulp," Well whatever happened, she must've been quiet and not told you what she needed to say because of this whole zoom thing. And besides, did u even give her a chance to talk?"

Cisco stays quiet.

But I continue and I can feel the rage evolve in me.

"Cisco, she is going mental, she's having dreams and memories of her in different worlds, you guys gotta understand when something like this happens." I pause.

"Find her. Please. I've made a mistake too and I want to fix it."

Cisco nods, typing furiously on his computer.

"Where are the others?"

Cisco doesnt look up from his computer. "Consoling Barry about losing his speed and Caitlyn."

My mouth goes dry. "Zoom took Caitlyn and Barry's speed is gone? Sheesh."

Cisco's mouth is pressed into a firm line, still unsure if he should or should not trust Gabi, and in turn me.

"I've told the others, they're on their way."

----

**
Dear haters, bullies and enemies of my life.

Thank you.

Thank you for making me feel worthless, thank you for making me feel like I wasn't fit for a world so beautiful in nature. Thank you for critiquing me in so many ways that I have come to do it myself everytime I look in the mirror. Thank you for making me feel ugly, stupid, fat, insecure, useless and emotional.

Thank you for all of this. Its made me who I am today.
Most of all, thank you for disliking me. You may have been right about many of the things you've said to me, and I don't disagree with you. And I wouldn't say what you thought or said was wrong. You had you're opinion about me, and I am not one who can take that from you.

I have my own opinion about you too. I was dead set on disliking you myself, and I formed a great load of shit about you too.
However I've come to a conclusion that you are one of the most important people in my life. Once again, you've made me who I am, and I'll never be able to thank you enough for that.

Love Gabriella,

Your biggest fan.

**
Dear loving family (both blood and not), best friends, lovers, ex-lovers, aunts, uncles, anyone out there.