Right & Wrong

"Why were you-", he pauses," watching me?"

He almost seems ashamed of this majestic unheard of talent.

He really shouldn't be.

"I saw the door was open and I just thought -"

He sighs, running a hand through his hair. He seems so unusually calm.

He walks towards me, causing a spike in my heart rate. Placing his warm hands on my shoulders," Nothing will happen to me, Gabi I'm like the Arsenal"

"The dead Arsenal and the dead Arrow."

He chuckles at my sour sense of humour, rolling his eyes," Oh please, I managed to survive both mind you."

"So when did you start singing?"

He shrugs," I don't know, it always an escape."

"And you do know which song you were singing right?"

He freezes," So this is love?"

"Yep"

"And?"

"And it's my favourite song"

"Oh should I have asked for permission?"

I roll my eyes.

"I'm fine Gabi", he ensures.

Little did I know, he wasn't.

----

"Cisco, you can't be joking."

"Yes I'm sure it was him."

"Then what I saw was true. And he's actually alive. Oh my god. He's alive."

"EXACTLY"

"But caitlyn-"

"She's gonna be crushed", we say together.

"Who's gonna be crushed?"

"Uh oh"

----

Joe frowned at us, while Barry had an exasperated look etched on his face.
Of course he would, considering this had happened twice. As I had said, history never seizes to repeat itself and shock the present.

"But guys he died", he begins.

Iris shames her head," Barry I'm sorry, its pretty obvious, if both of them have seen it, well, it's true."

Wells smirks," I knew it. Jay Garrick was never the one I could trust."

Cisco shoots a look at Wells, which silences him.

"This is crazy. Absolutely crazy", states Joe.

"No doubt about that."

Wells steps forward, a smug look on his face.

"If he does know about our weapons", he points at Cisco and I," we really have no advantage against him."

I find myself cringing at him, for being called as a weapon.

"Well then, we just need to think this through and work as a team and push forward", claims Iris, and I nod to that.