Where She Went

Gabi's POV

I dial Iris' cell phone.

"Gabriella Mariana Davis! You did not say no to Bartholomew Henry Allen!", she yells into the phone.

I sigh.

" Iris I didn't! He walked away before I could say anything, and I was shocked, you know I've lost my memory and I feel like I deserve a moment to breathe!"

Iris pauses.

"He walked away? Before you could say anything? How long was that?"

"Probably five seconds."

"Oh no."

"What?", I say.

"Gabi, I am so sorry I told him that he maybe had to move on if you never really liked him so-"

I cut her off," so he called Linda."

My heart sinks.

I continue," Iris you know I love him so much how could-"

"I was upset too okay? Don't worry, I'll call him and tell him. Have you tried calling?"

"Yes! I've left him 73 messages, filled up his voicemail and called him over a hundred times! Iris, I don't want to lose him. I really do love him."

"Okay gabi, I'll try my best."

She cuts the call.

He called Linda. He's already moving on. I thought he would wait. I thought he would catch me. But surely enough, I fell. And got terribly hurt.

This ones on me.

Caitlyns POV.

"Cisco, enough! I told you its okay. And you helped me make the antidote in less- Gabi?"

Gabi sits in a corner of the room, sobbing into her knees, her face damp and eyes red.

She looks at us, Cisco rushing to her side,asking her what happened. I walk towards her. Did Barry do this? What even happened?

"This is all my fault", she says.

*******

Gabi's POV

" Iris I don't want to bowl! I've got a horrible cold and I don't wanna see anyone!"

"By anyone, do you mean Barry?"

"Yes, maybe, I don't know."

"He asked Linda out"

"Good. I'm happy that he moved on so quick in one week."

"Are you really?"

"No. Look, all that's happening is my fault. He's right, maybe I don't deserve a second chance."

"So you coming for bowling?", Iris whispers through the phone.

" Did someone say bowling?", Cisco bellows from behind me.

Iris groans.

"Fine, you can come to shield my presence."

Iris whoops going on about how she was the first person to get me out of caitlyns house.

I haven't seen Barry in a week. I've stayed clear of him before, but this time it's way harder. I miss him so much. I want to talk to him. But I just don't know how. And there's no going past the fact that he hates me now.

Iris says he doesn't think that I loved or even liked him. But he is so wrong.

You know, its fine now. It'll be okay.