You Saved Me

I was standing in front of the reverse flash.

He dangled the plastic with the fabric in it. How on earth did he know?

"You were never going to get away with this little evidence", he smirks.

His eyes were deep embers long forgotten, stinging my mind and controlling it to his will. I will not allow that.

"And, I know just where you can stay, without causing any more catastrophes"

And then in seconds, I find myself next to Professor Stein, in front of General Eiling.

Barry's POV

"How could she be gone with coffee for so long?", I ask. I'm getting worried. She would never leave me with hopes up for coffee.

"Maybe, she's drinking all of it to suppress her thirst for caffeine", Cisco jokes, fiddling with wires.

I check my phone. Not one text. It's been half an hour. Where is gabi??

I called her phone for like the hundredth time, I expected it to go straight to voicemail. But she picked up. " gab where-"

I'm cut off by a man's voice.

"I will use you to unite firestorm. And you, darling, you will be my weapon. Stein, if you're not gonna speak, I'll find a way to make you speak. And I think I'm gonna use little miss patronus here."

Eiling.

I hear footsteps and I motion for Cisco to come closer. He hears those last words and rushes to the computers, trying to trace the phone. Caitlyn and Ronnie rush over too, caitlyn shocked and Ronnie with a pained expression on his face.

"Gab?", I speak into the phone.

She doesn't say anything which means she can't hear me. I nod at Cisco, who seems to be fumbling over the computers.

"Don't worry dear", I hear professor stein weakly say," we're gonna get out of here."

"I got your back professor."

Cisco says," give me two more minutes, I'm scanning the country "

"Well, you're talking now I see, Ms.patronus or shall I say, spirit, let's use you to our advantage, shall we? Get the stunner. I will have you speak stein. This is gonna be fun, almost like the gorilla."

Gab breathes heavily, and says," you're going to get nothing out of him. I have all the answers. He knows nothing. Nothing. "

No.

"Considering you're a little smart cookie too- what is this? A phone? Calling Barry Allen? The flash? Too bad for you know. Get the stunner. I haven't used this since the gorilla."

And then the phone cuts, with Gabs screaming in the background.

"Did you find her?", I ask Cisco. He looks at me for a second and then fumbles around, shaking his head.

My heart drops. We might never find her and the professor.

"What if we use me?", speaks Ronnie.

He turns to caitlyn," you said our bond was becoming stronger, what if we can somehow use that?"

"We could,but its risky",says Dr.wells appearing out of no where.

Where has he been all this time?

*********

Ronnie breaks the glass, and grabs a shard, forcing it into his skin as caitlyn shouts," No!"

Then I realise what he's doing. "Let him", I say, bringing my hand to her shoulder.

As Ronnie finishes scraping his arm, I read the message aloud. " where are you?"

Ronnie grins sheepishly at me," if he can feel my pain, he'd be able to see this message on his forearm."

Cisco darts to his computer. Checking out random files. Caitlyn soothes Ronnie's wound and Dr.wells looks at Ronnie, extremely upset.

"Wait, I think I hear something. Tap tap, tap, tap tap..", begins Ronnie.

" Morse code ", I say under my breath. Dr.wells seems to realise too and says," Cisco, track it down."

Within seconds Cisco has an answer. "I'm going.", says Ronnie. " I'm coming with you."

Caitlyn launches herself at Ronnie, whispering," come back for me"

I smile at them, I need her. Safe and sound.

I need to curl up under the blankets with her and watch high school musical. I need to see her smile as if nothing were wrong. I need to kiss her, even if it were for a second, just enough to taste the faint cinnamon on her lips.

I need her. I will find her. And I will never let her go.

***********

Gabi's POV

I shiver awake. I'm strapped to a chair, in a dark room, with only the drips of water being my frenemy for sound. My head jerks to the side to see professor stein, in the same position as I am. A million  thoughts rush through my head.

I need to get out of here.

I need to save the professor.

How am I to do that?

I can't very well escape that easily. I am not the flash.

The flash. Barry. God I miss him so much.

"Professor Stein?", I croak.

His head turns to look at me," they're coming gabi. They're coming."

And suddenly he's gone.

I scream at the walls, struggling against the ties around my wrists and legs, trying to force the power out of them. But nothing happens.

And then I'm whisked away. Away.

And I see those green eyes.

Barry.

He came to get me. He saved me.

He saved me. He didn't leave me in there.

You saved me Barry Allen.