I killed her

A/N The picture above is the new character who shall be introduced. The girl, Gabi, then Barry and mystery man

My eyes snap open. I scan around for my duvet, which seems to have disappeared. But nothing. Then my eyes scan myself. I remember wearing sweatpants and a T-shirt. Now I find a flowy white dress. My hands reach to my collarbone, looking for the necklace. But nothing. I walk to my mirror, steadily and though I find my hands shaking. My eyes are greeted to me. But a different me. My hair is long and until my lower back. I look skinnier, starved. My face looks tired out. My hands look more fragile then ever. And then I see a glint. On my left hand, on the ring finger is a diamond ring.

Oh no.

"Honey!", a deep voice sings. It's unfamiliar, unheard of. The jolliness blinds my recognition. He waltzes in my room. His face is fuzzy blank. And then I know.

" Why are you yelling?", he whispers. I'm scared of what he will do. What he can do.

"Gab", another voice says. Barry. But his voice now sends chills through my body. And I don't feel safe.

" Barry! Help!"

The man tells me to hush." What are you doing? Barry has hurt you so horribly, and your calling for help?"

A whoosh of wind, and there he stands, the scarlet speedster.

But oh, does he look different.

His once warm green eyes, crackle. His once beautiful hair, sticks up in odd places. And his once gorgeous smile, is now a smirk.

"Huh! Michael Warren! Do you really think, you can hide her from me?"

And in seconds, I'm in Barry's arms. But I don't feel safe. Knowingly, I try breaking free. But he chuckles. "You aren't gonna get away from me."

The man, Michael, his face, once fuzzy, has cleared up. His jet black hair is pushed to the side. His dark brown eyes glisten with worry.

"Leave her alone!"

"Well I don't intend to just do that!", Barry chuckles.

Beside me, I can see his hand, vibrating with speed. Michael yelps. The speed at which his hands moves, he could crush anyone's heart.

He pushes me to the ground, my hands thankfully landing before my body. Michael yells as Barry inches towards him. And when he turns to me. Michael lays behind him. His body, lifeless.

" kill ME.", I tell Barry. His eyes falter for a minute, like he was thinking of something else.

Then its gone

"Oh, I intend to", he smirks.

------------

" Gab! Gabi?!", I hear a voice shout. My eyes snap open to see Barry.

"Gabi, are you okay?"

"Barry", I sigh.

" Barry you killed me."

Barry's POV

As soon as I hear the words slip out of her mouth my eyes widen.

I couldn't have.

I wouldn't have.

I would never do that.

I killed her.

Shit.