You wont miss me

I look at my watch. It's significant yellow tinge rings around my eyes. Everything seems yellow-er. How is that possible? I've lived here for ever, and I suddenly notice this now?

It's five past three. I continue to wait.

A young man with glasses walks hand in hand with another woman, they look so happy. The mans face rings a bell in my head.

"Hello", says man from beside me.

I seem to recognise him as I smile. He smiles back.

" Ready to go? Uncle Andrew won't like it if we're late."

I nod.

His face dissolves to shock as he glares at something behind me.

There's a jab in my chest, flooding pain all around my body, then pushing me to the center of the street, and leaving me there, to die.

The last thing I see are empty lightening blue sockets.

°°°°°°°°

"Can't you understand Gabriella? I killed your parents! Take it in. I am him. I am the speedster in the yellow suit. And here's the deal. No matter what you do, they will always be dead."

"But- but what if, what if I manage to kill you? What if you die and everything reverses? What if I manage to save everyone before they die?", I croak out.

" then, you win Gabriella. But here's the choice. You save your parents, or Barry's mother."

My mouth goes dry.

Only one of us can have a family.

°°°°°°°°

I crouch behind the swing set, covering my mouth as a sob. I look up at a window, to see Barry turning away.

I can't take this anymore.

It's been seven months since the singularity.

And we're all left at square one.

Iris is upset about Eddie.

Joe tries to keep himself up for all of us.

Caitlyn is in shock but has moved on.

Cisco, well Cisco is Cisco.

Barry is closed off. He never talks to me anymore.

He broke up with me.

And now, I know I'm going to die.

I can reunite with my family.

I can live in peace.

The only thing missing, will be Barry.

I miss you Barry.

And you won't miss me when I'm gone.