Hope

BARRY'S pov

"Where'd she go Cisco?", I demand. No answer.

I would have gone after her, but I don't want her to think I'm following her. Besides, Firestorms on the loose too. She did this for a reason. The timing its just- weird. But what if she's really with Joe? What will that say on how much I trust her?

"Cisco, answer now!", I demand again, allowing my voice to rise.

"She's with Joe!", whimpers Cisco, who obviously detests this side of me.

"I know you're lying. Just tell me. Or-"

"Or what?", Caitlyn snaps.

"No time for arguing now Barry. I'm sure she is fine. She can take care of herself, you know", says Dr.Wells.

A thousand thoughts rush through my head. What if the reverse flash found her? What if she's already dead? Where is she?

I feel an ache in my chest but I nod. Hopefully, she's fine.

"I might have found a way to separate the two."

"Great, can we start?"

"Yes, Cisco and I will begin, caitlyn you start locating them and Barry, help caitlyn."

I nod again, not paying any attention.

We sit in front of the computers trying out every possible location.

"You know where she is, don't you Caityln?", I ask. She doesn't reply.

"Caitlyn I love her as much as you still love Ronnie. Please. Tell me."

She gulps. "Reverse -Flash", she manages to whisper.

"What?", I ask, my pulse quickening. I was right.

"She had a vision and it was in the city and she decided to check that place out."

"Can you cover for me? And let me know when it's ready?"

Caitlyn nods," Barry, will you be here to help with Ronnie? "

"I'm the flash, obviously."

******

Gabriellas pov.

This is it. This is where I saw him. But only this time in my vision, he just stood there, his back turned. And he said something.

'You will regret what you've done.', that's what he said.

Weird. Right?

Like, how do I know if he was addressing me?

I'm sure that this is the place though. It has to be.

No signs of anything. It looks like this place hasn't been touched for weeks.

Cisco said that this is where Barry found out about his speed. So he has to have been here. He must've left something behind.

Wait! Against the dumpster, hangs a patch of yellow - grey fabric. Dead cells means- We can find out who he is! I run it and reach out and pluck it off carefully from the dumpster. Yup.  This is the one.

I drop into a zip lock and seal it.

"Gab! Are you OK? "

"Uh, yeah! How did you know I was here?"

"I asked caitlyn."

Why would Caitlyn tell him? I wanted to do this myself. I will. I'm not going to show him my evidence.

"Oh. Okay. Can we go back now Barry- sorry Flash?"

That little bit of fabric in shoved in my back pocket is everything I need to find out who killed my parents. And Barry's mom. Should I tell him? I don't think I should. Not until I know who it is. That little bit of fabric is our hope. My hope. I need this. I can't let it slip through my fingers.

Maybe Dr.Wells can help me.