Automated Monster

"Look at that bar.", I say pointing at the liquid.

"Again."

"Yeah. Wanna test it?"

"Yep", he grins. I grin back. I like this. I could stare at his face all day. Wait no. I mean, yes but that just sounded creepy.

"Hey Barry, talked to the security and they said the woman just dodged them. Weird right?"

I turn around to face Joe.

"Gabriella Mariana Davis?!", joe practically screams. Barry chokes trying to cover his laughter.

Gosh, i hate my middle name.

"Jeez joe, Im just here to help Barry."

"You cannot be here! She can't be here!"

Suddenly Barrys face stiffens.

"Yeah, he's right. Lets go.", Barry guides me out.

"Barry what the hell? Tell me what's going on right now!"

"Ill tell you later."

"Barry!"

Joe looks concerned.

"Whats happening Barry? Why are you guys acting like this?"

"Cmon Gabi, I'll tell you on the way to star labs."

I look at Joe.

"Is this that serious?"

He nods.

"Ok."

I hear Barry sigh.
He takes my hand and we leave. I look at him. He isn't smiling anymore, it's like his face is made of steel. Cisco told me there was a metahuman like that.

I step in front of Barry and he stops. Sighs then asks," you wanna know now?"

I shake my head. "You'll tell me when the times right because I trust you."

He smiles a little.
Then he drops it again.

Light bulb!

I tiptoe and kiss him on the cheek. He suddenly blushes and grins at me.

"That, was to make you smile", I grin back.

He doesn't stop smiling.

••••••

"Yep , there are cells in here. And look at this, look at their disappearance."

I turn my head and see Barry looking at me, still smiling. I smile back, walking towards him.
He slings his arm over me. His touch alone sends shockwaves through my body. Shockwaves.

Suddenly it stikes.

"Cisco, she teleports!"

"Precisely", says Dr.Wells.

Barry's brows furrow.

"So, how am I supposed to beat her?"

"Umm", I say.

Barry grins at me again. Oh for the love of god! Stop making me melt under you gaze!

"Practice makes perfect", says Dr.Wells, eyeing us both. I blush. Barry just grins.

"Speaking of, she works with her boyfriend, theft. Goes to bars."

"Check all the places where they went. They could be there."

"Found one."

"I'm going", says Barry, straightening up.

"I'm coming with."