Back from the dead

Do you know that sink of nothingness in your chest? That absolute empty feeling of practically everything? That feeling you get when something new arises.

This something new is zoom.

With the face of a devil, this monster of a man plans to make Central City a living hell.

Hopefully with the help of Jay Garrick, the Flash of Earth 2, we'll be fine, knocking down each Earth 2 metahuman that comes our way.

At least, that's what I think this is.

Jay Garrick seems so familiar. It seems like I've known him. I can't tell where. And I don't know why.

"Gabriella?", Someone snaps in my face. I blink.

"Sorry Barry, I'm kinda worried."

We spoke out our differences, and I guess everything is okay.

"Like what?"

"Like Jay."

We won't be great friends again, but we know bickering isn't going to solve the issue.

"Really? I've been doubting him too!"

"No, no that's not what I meant. I mean, I've known him on my Earth. I'm pretty sure."

"Really? Well he should have-"

"Told me, I know. There's some reason he isn't telling me, and it's fishy."

"Fishy, is just the right word", says Iris, walking into the lab.

"What do you mean?", I ask.

"When Stein said we all have doppelgangers, he meant it. I checked everything, but I can't find a Jay Garrick here. And hey while we're at this, guess who was seen at Mercury Labs last night?"

"Hold on you guys, I think I gotta rush to Star Labs, catch up Gabi!

I groan. He'll reach in seconds while I'll take 20 minutes. Great help there.

"So you were saying?", I turn back to Iris.

"Don't tell Barry, but they spotted Wells."

"What?!"

"Yes, exactly, it's weird. Do you think-"

"-that he's a doppelganger? Maybe", i finish.

"That's freaky Gabi, I can't tell what's a dream and what isn't."

"Trust me, neither can I."

---------

Fifteen minutes into my walk, I hear a rustle of bushes.

I turn around, expecting to see a dog or cat of some kind, but there isn't anyone or any thing.

I shrug to no one on particular and keep walking.

Till the noise emerges again.

"What the-"

I throw my fist into the persons face.

"Hey Gabr- OW!"

In front of me stands Roy Harper.

And to think the man was dead.

------------

"Would you like to explain why you're following me, and why the hell you're actually alive?!"

Roy chuckled," I'm alive! Be happy!"

I scoff," Oh please, I was might happy when I thought you were dead."