Till Death Do Us Part

The room was thudding according to Cisco Ramon. He heard chilling laughter, then footsteps.

He almost wanted to believe that Caitlyn Snow would still be laying peacefully on the bed, breathing just slightly.
"Cisco?",he heard someone call out.

Cisco gathered all his strength and pushed himself to his feet.
Julian and HR were crouching by a body.

Julian gave him a strained look,"Caitlyn's- she's gone. She left this."

Julian shifted to reveal an unconscious Gabriella covered in blood. A shard of glass from Caitlyn's medicine cupboard was gruesomely piercing her in the stomach.

"N-no",began Cisco,"Is she breathing?"

Julian nodded,"But just barely."

Cisco coughed,"HR, alert everyone. You and I are going to do everything we can. Okay?"

Julian nods his head.

**

"Hi", I smile, "I've missed you."

" Let me go Gabriella", he says,"It's time for you to let me go."

My brows furrow,"What? What're you talking about?"
He grins, grazing his fingers on my chin and by my ear.
"There's so much you don't know."

I shake my head taking his hand,"Then tell me."

**

Cisco tries to get his hands to stop shaking. 'I can't lose both my best friends', he keeps reminding himself, hoping that'll ease his nerves. But it doesn't.

Julian frowns at him,"You okay mate?"

Cisco growls at him,"What do you think?"

HR scurries back inside. "They're coming",he says, earning a nod from the Englishman.

He puts his hand reassuringly on Cisco's back but Cisco walks away.

HR feels nothing but remorse and pain. What if they didn't choose him? What if they had a better version of him?

Maybe none of this would've happened.

Suddenly Cisco yelps.
Julian snaps at him,"What?! What is it?"
"Gabi had this brilliant idea to liquefy her energy in case anyone needed to be healed. We can use that!"

"It's a concentration?"

"Yeah, yep I'm getting it."

Julian he's back to Gabriella's side once again. "There's just one thing."

HR picks up his drumsticks,"What?"

"The concentrated energy could kill her."

**

"Please tell me?", I'm barely an inch away from his lips.
He chuckles,"Alright. But not as someone who has caused you so much pain."