The End

Dear....
Haven't I ever addressed this to a certain someone?
To be fair, there isn't a soul reading this, not even me.

Well, I guess this is goodbye.
Here's the truth; I don't need you anymore. With Savitar and HR dead and Barry 'missing', my soul purpose to serve has vanished.

Iris seems to have blocked everything and everyone out but the hope of finding him again.

Every so often, a clawing memory appears and eats at me, so much so that my mind drifts along the edges of sanity. And then it stops. Then, it's stops when I look at him.

The pain and torture of not knowing why my parents were killed has finally ended. I am set free. Peace ripples through my bones and there's a warm sense of happiness.

So here I am, on tall building, hovering- just slightly, ready to rip these pages out and turn them to dust.

So I guess this is goodbye.

Goodbye to everything. The good, the bad, the painful. I need not hold on to my emotional baggage anymore.

I bid you farewell little black book.

You will be missed.

Slightly hovering in her white converse, Gabriella Mariana Davis clutched her black journal and pen, frowning profusely at it.

She glanced at the sun in front of her, and with one swift motion, she took out her lighter and began burning her book.

She levitated the book and had it burst open, then letting go, pieces of paper scattering like blackened snowflakes.

She let out a sigh, closed her eyes, and began her descent.

Several floors and emotions below, was a blood red haired girl, whose dark burgundy coat caught a single paper snowflake with one word; hope.

Hello readers! This is the end for Gabriella. I've been having issues for months, trying to figure out what else she could face, when it dawned on me; she's her own person now.
I feel like there comes a time when a character you've created, becomes they're very own person, when the writer can't possibly add any new characteristics to them.
That's what's happened here.
Yes, I do intend to write a sequel, called ReD, which has a few chapters out already in case you'd want to read it.

I'm going to miss this book. This book has helped me so so much, and I'm so grateful and surprised to have received such a positive response. THANK YOU! I've enjoyed responding to the little comments about how cute Barry/Grant is.

In case you choose to not read any of this,

SEQUEL: ReD

Thank you for all the support.
Over and out,

Lexi.