[23] save me • pt. 2

Gets a bit graphic (gore) so if you get uneasy around the mention of blood I recommend you not to read this chapter; I'm sorry.

On a brighter note, this 3-parter ends with Garmau fluff so you'll probably explode from the adorableness in the next chapter hehe :3

•••

"Hello?" I call out, yet the only reply that came back was the echo of my own voice.

I walk forward, and my footing misplaces, and I fall into a hole. I began falling, but strangely I couldn't form a scream.

I finally landed, feeling no pain whatsoever.

I stand up, and examine my surroundings. The white void had turned colour, now dark as the night.

My brother's evil laughter filled the room, sending shivers down my spine. A black mass could be seen, darker than the surrondings itself.

Black sparks came of the figure, pure white eyes glowing brightly, making it the main focus of the figure.

It was at least theee times the size of me, and had the same sword...

The same sword that Zane used to kill Aphmau in that nightmare.

My knees went weak, and I fell to the ground. Flashbacks of that horrid nightmare replayed in my head.

"I'm back Garroth, and I'm not alone." His voice was more deep, and more corrupt. It echoed, and I looked up. He was standing there, a smirk plastered across his face. Soon, more people appeared, the same size as him, and equally corrupt.

My father's black hair was now shining, and his eyes were similar to Zane's.

Pure glowing white.

He wore a torn and thread-bare tuxedo, as if he had just been in a car accident.

Zenix appeared beside Zane, but his eyes were glowing red, as if lasers were to shoot out at any second.

His hood was split at the ends, one part linking the hood to the suit, the other going all the way down to the ground.

Suddenly, behind me appeared Laurance, Dante, and Cadenza. They were all chained up, bloodied and hair was messed up and ruffled. All their eyes were discoloured; more towards a faded colour.

"Garroth..." They all mumbled, and I felt tears come to my eyes. Their souless eyes pierced into me, the pain a lot to bear.

I felt a force pulling my head back to look at the demonic trio, and to my dismay, Sasha, Gene and Nicole were there as well.

"Minions." Zenix commanded, his loud voice echoing off the invisible walls of this dark hell.

Sasha, Gene and Nicole all ran forward, past me, and each one had a weapon. I got up to help them, but felt a gravitational pull drag me down to the ground and soon chains were tightly wrapped around my wrists and ankles, digging into my skin, causing it to bruise and bleed slightly.

Zane clicked his fingers and I got lifted up vertically, and I watched in absolute horror as Nicole's iron fist rammed into Laurance's heart, Sasha's shadow magic slowly twisting and corrupting Cadenza, and Gene's large trident pierce into Dante.

All their screams collided together, and the tears threatened to spill from my eyes.

They all went limp, and all six disappeared.

"Time for the main event!" Zane laughed, and Zenix and my father laughed along with him. The room filled with horrendous, loud evil laughter, and I couldn't move a muscle.

Millions of events played in my head of what could possibly be the "main event".

Then Aphmau's frail, weak, beaten and discoloured body appeared, chained up with cuts and bruises covering her body.

No.

No.

No.

I can't-

NO.

The tears from before began to flow down, causing a few of my cuts on my face to sting. I didn't care.

She lifted her head, and looked straight at me. Her usual shimmering hazel eyes were now discoloured and barely even living.

"Garroth..." She coughed, and my heart just shattered.

"Say goodbye to your beloved, brother." Zane laughed menacingly before throwing his oversized sword at Aphmau, and I turned my head away from the scene. I couldn't watch it. As if that wasn't enough, my father moved over to my size and placed his large hand on my head, and turned it to the direction of Aphmau, just in time to see the sword pierce through her.

Her screams filled the room, definitely over-powering the laughter of the trio, or the previous screams.

"APHMAU!" I yelled, tears blurring out the image of the large obsidian sword in her torso. Her body soon went limp and the tears became waterfalls, and I couldn't stop anything.

She was dead.

She was dead.

Because of me.

"JUST KILL ME ALREADY! YOU KILLED HER ALREADY! THE ONLY THING; THE ONLY PERSON KEEPING ME ALIVE!" I yelled, and Zane's deep laughter caused
me to rage even more.

"No, big brother. You have to look at what you've done. Everything you've ever achieved." Zane grinned, and disappeared, along with Zenix and my father. Soon four lifeless bodies lay before me, and the chains that kept me to the wall disappeared.

I saw it.

Aphmau.

I ran up to her body despite the absolutely excruciating pain, and kneeled down to her lifeless corpse.

"I'm sorry, Aphmau. I'm so, so sorry." I say through endless tears and sniffs, and it hurt even more knowing she wouldn't answer.

It's all because of me.

It's all my fault.