100 followers • a/n

So I was contemplating whether or not I should do an Author's Note for 100 followers, so I didn't do it the day I reached a 100 followers, which was yesterday.

But I decided that you guys deserve an Author's Note, despite all of you thinking this is a double update to Fragments (I imagine that's what you guys think.)

But anyway, getting back to the point.

Honestly, if you told me three months ago that I would reach 27K reads, 1000+ votes, and 1000+ comments on a book, I would have laughed.

If you told me three months ago, that I would reach a hundred followers, I would have rolled my eyes and walked away, because I would have never thought that would be possible.

But it is! And you guys proved that.

I read all your comments and laugh at your reactions, yet treasure the fact that you took the time to comment.

Each vote I am thankful for, each loyal reader that is here today.

Thank you guys so much for sticking around, you guys are amazing, and you should feel amazing.

I would also like to congrajulate mentallylove on recently reaching 400K reads on Garroth's Diaries! Well done Kat, you earned it.

SPEAKING OF WHICH, SHOUTOUT TO HER BECAUSE SHE WAS ONE OF THE VERY FIRST PEOPLE TO READ FRAGMENTS!

She's an awesome writer, go and check her out ^^

Also I'm thanking PuddingPandazzMC and JordanVsWriting for being cool friends *does thumbs up sign*

But in all seriousness though, thank you guys so much. I love you all!

Cya!
-Zero