[54] sparkling

Left: Kawaii~Chan's dress
Middle: Katelyn's dress (in story it's shorter - ends around knee)
Right: Cadenza's dress

•••

-Garroth-

"Laurance! My hairbrush!" Dante ran around the house chasing Laurance, while the brown-haired, blue-eyed, cocky 'hunk' ran away from Dante, carelessly waving his hairbrush around.

"Laurance!" I hear the sound of collision, and sigh. I get up from my seat at the Meteli Household's dining table, and bring my bowl - previously filled with cereal and milk as a snack - into the kitchen and gently place it into the sink basin.

"I GOT MY HAIRBRUSH BACK!" I hear Dante yell victoriously, and he sounds of Laurance's agonizing groans of pain.

I walk outside and see Dante walking down the stairs, his hairbrush gripped tightly in his hand.

"You two are supposed to be graduants this year, and you're fighting over... a hairbrush." I sigh, and Dante laughs awkwardly.

"MY APPEARANCE IS IMPORTANT!" Laurance yells from upstairs, and knowing him he's probably still on the floor, too lazy to move from where Dante tackled and left him.

"YOU OWN A HOUSE AND YOU DON'T OWN A HAIRBRUSH." Dante yelled back, and I facepalmed, and walked past Dante to go upstairs. I make sure to step on Laurance's stomach lightly before walking to the guest room Laurance lent me, and smirked at his curses towards me.

"Garroth I'll get you back for that!" Laurance yelled, and I held the door and turned towards his laid down body. He raises his head and turns it to face mine.

"How? I'm sure whatever you do is nothing compared to what I did, or can do. I mean, I don't fight over hairbrushes, for starters." I give him a genuine smile before shutting the door, and I hear Dante doubling over in laughter and Laurance groaning and muttering curses under his breath.

•••

I look in the mirror, my own reflection's icy blue eyes staring into mine with the slightest sparkle. I push my hands through my hair multiple times before grabbing my phone, and sliding it into my pocket as I stood.

I walk outside and see Laurance's door is open, and I take a few steps forward and peek inside. I see him looking in his full-length mirror and nervously adjusting his green tie, while mumbling lines over and over to himself.

I roll my eyes and turn back to walk down the stairs, and I see Dante standing in front of the television, looking at his reflection and brushing his hair.

"Why do you always need to be so precise?" I ask, and he groans, turning around and his arms falling down to his sides.

"Unlike you and Laurance, I can't just push my hands through my hair to achieve the perfect look I want! I have to use a hairbrush!" Dante exclaims, and the corners of my mouth turn up slightly. He moves to go over to the couch and sit down, and I lean against one of the dining chairs.

"You wanna check on how the girls are doing? I can call them." Laurance comes down the stairs and offers, and Dante and I shake our heads.

"We should give them the time. Knowing Cadenza and Kawaii~Chan, they're probably dolling the heck out of Katelyn and Aphmau right now." I say, and Laurance rolls his eyes.

"Is blushing slightly everytime you say her name nescessary?" He says, and my eyes widen.

"W-What?!" I bite my lip, and both of them laugh.

"Laurance isn't lying. Everytime you say 'Aphmau' you blush. It used to be more obvious, now it's more faint, but it's still there." Dante laughs, and I roll my eyes.