10k • a/n

Never in a million years would I have thought I would reach 10 000 reads on a Wattpad fanfic.

But I did.

I've said this an excessive amount of times but hey, let's say it again.

I really thank you and appreciate all the wonderful comments you guys leave me on each new chapter I post, and each vote means a lot to me.

This book is the furthest I've ever gotten, and I've tried many different books, on many different accounts.

As long as you guys like the book, I will keep writing.

Feel free to ask me things in the comments! I will try to reply if I have the time, which is convinient because my exams end next Monday!

I'm so glad all of you love this story so much.

If you're an old reader who's been reading since I posted the first chapter, I thank you so much and am eternally grateful for staying with me on this crazy journey so far.

If you're new and just recently reached the latest chapters, welcome! If you would like, leave a comment on how you found this book! It's always lovely to see new readers join the comments with all my older ones.

I update this book daily and I have big plans for the future c:

Thank you so much, once again. I love you all! <3

Cya!
-Zero