Author's Note

Hey guys=D

I was lacking motivation to continue this story due to personal issues. I have decided to carry on with it because I made a promise to a close friend who is sadly no longer with me anymore.

On her behalf I will finish the story=)

I am sorry for the delays in updating. It's not because I am procrastinating, it's because of serious family issues that have aroused. Please be patient, I will update as soon as possible=))

Also, I have received plenty demands in my inbox on who not to kill off etc.

I want to clarify that this is a vampire book, so that means people will die. None of the characters are safe. I guarantee that. Any of them could die at any given moment without so much as a warning. Also I do love cliffhangers so you can almost always expect them;)

Another thing, because this book is 'Their Vampire Legacy' an not simply 'Her Vampire Legacy' you can expect other POV's of other characters. 

I can tell you that Slate's POV will be introduced soon, except I personally don't write his. I found that if I had to write Slate's POV it might sound to similar to Falcon's POV. A close friend of mine will be writing Slate's way of thinking. I apologize in advance if Slate's POV consists of cussing, but I really would like for his character to stand out and not fade in with AJanae's or Falcon's.

I have also been getting a lot of questions on who exactly are the main cast. That is something for you to decipher. It doesn't really matter who the main cast is because no character is safe, whether they be main cast or not, so please keep that in mind.

I have not even finished introducing all the characters in this book just yet, it's basically just started. You can also expect more characters to be introduced as well as explore the depth of characters that I haven't been paying much attention to lately. 

It's important to realize that in this book every character plays a major role and you will eventually come to discover why.

Sadly this isn't a chapter so I do apologize. 

Fortunately I have finished the next chapter already. I can't post it right now because I need to proof read it first, which believe it or not takes me hours, even longer than writing the actual chapter. It will be posted in the next day or so.

Thank you all for the support and understanding=))

~Nix