Chapter 3: Incidents

Okay so only play the music once I say so, or u can play it when ever u want, just a suggestion though=)

Fourie's POV:

"Where were you Mitch?" I asked casually trying my best to pretend that I didn't care even though I was hurt by his choice of work over his own son. Then again I was use to being abandoned and nothing he did really made a difference.

"Sorry son. I got called out again." he apologized, clearly not picking up on my annoyance with him at that exact moment .                                                                                              

"Yeah. What happened?" I replied, knowing fully well that he wouldn't answer me. Mitch was never the one to discuss his work ethics. 

"Son you know I'm not aloud to say anything. I could lose my job." he reminded me like he had countless times but that never stopped me from asking anyways. Mitch has never trusted me even though I am the only family he has left.  I use to do everything in my power to impress him but I learnt that nothing I did would ever make him see me in a new light so I gave up on the idea.                                    

"What about the fridge? It's still not been stocked." I say, purposely making him aware of his flaws and directing the subject change.  

"I was busy, I'll get today." he reassured me even though I was convinced otherwise.

"No promise. Afraid you gonna break another one?" I complained before storming out the door leaving Mitch by himself as it finally dawned upon him that I wasn't angry about the lack of food but by the fact that he didn't pitch for our football session.  

"Dude, you late! The bell rang already." were the first words that I heard the second I entered the parking lot with my car.   

"And since when do I care if I'm late? The teachers can wait for all I care." I replied as I locked the now stationary black BMW that was parked before me.  

"Oooh someone's in a grumpy  mood today!" Dean pinched my cheeks while speaking in a baby voice with the intention of annoying me and he was certainly succeeding. 

"And so what if I am?" I bellowed and slapped his hands away from my face.     

"If you two are done having your little hissy fits, Home Ec is waiting for us." Drew snapped us out of our little argument. 

"Home Ec should be interesting considering that neither of us can bake." I tell them as I begin walking to the class that we are now hopelessly late for.           

AJanae's POV:  

This would be the first time in Home Ec class for me and I was looking forward to it. I had taken this subject with the only desire that it would be my slack off subject. Taking in my surroundings the minute I walked into the class all I saw was mess. Ingredients, utensils and just plain filth was the scene that my eyes took in but it didn't bother me because this is exactly what I had expected of a hospitality classroom.     

"And where have you three been? You have already missed half the lesson and don't give me the football excuse again." the teacher asked and I didn't bother looking up from the the work that now consumed all the space on my desk.   

"Teletubies." one of them commented and his voice sounded familiar but still not enough to catch my attention.  

"What? What has that got to do with-"     

"Ssssh."the same voice ordered the teacher and I say teacher because I couldn't quite remember what it was we were to call her.

"Which one of the teletubies is your favourite?"