Moped Repair (Tadashi x Reader)

(Tadashi x Mechanic! Reader)

----------------------------

It was a happy day for the older Hamada because of recent project he completed. "I'm so gonna show Hiro and hopefully get him into the school."

Tadashi drove at a normal high speed though the houses near the cafe he lived at.

'Zeerrrr, pop, pop'

The noise left Tadashi confused at his moped, only to shake his head.

'Pop, pop, pop'

Suddenly, the red moped let out a loud pop before smoking a bit. "What the?" Tadashi panicked as he pulled off to the side.

Across the road, a house with a garage door open with loud music blasting out and sounds of tools making loud noise was all you heard.

You were currently fixing an engine problem with your car, wiping sweat from your forehead. Grease, oil, and black smudges coated your clothes, arms, fingers, and face.

"I've been looking for a driver who's qualified! So if you think you're the one then step into my ride!" You sang, walking over to your tool.

"I'm fine tone sonic speed machine!" The car was propped up, so you slid under it with ease.

Tadashi groaned loudly. All he knew was his moped couldn't start, so no ride home unless he walked, but it was still far from his house.

"How am I going to pay for it to get fixed?" It cost a lot to get a moped fixed.

'VRRRRRR!'

Tadashi jumped at the loud noise, now noticing a garage door open across the street and music playing from it. His brown eyes seen a car that looked like it was being worked on.

"I hope they can help." With each step, Tadashi got nervous. 'What if it was some buff guy or maybe someone stole that car?!'

"Hello?"

'Ding!'

"OW!" You yelled, hitting your head on the car from the sudden hello.

Tadashi jumped again as you slid out from under the car. He watched you with surprise and all the nervousness left him. "Hi. I'm sorry about disturbing you, but....."

Your eyes intently watched him, standing with so much sass that Tadashi kinda got nervous again. "But?" You said.

"I was wondering if you could help me? My moped broke down and I have no idea what happened."

Looking outside, you seen a red scooter sitting with a bit of smoke. "Mmmm....,sure. Bring it over."

Tadashi did so, sitting on a rusty chair and watching you look it over. He'd never seen a girl work as a mechanic before. Strong arms, determined expression, and a strong sense of hard working girl.

You looked over his moped and found what it was. "Well, I don't know what to tell you sir, but your moped needs a new belt."

"Oh geez." A hand ran over Tadashi's face, lifting his hat to run his hand through his hair before placing the hat back on. "That's going to be a lot."

"Yep. It sure will be." You commented, wiping your hands on a dirty cloth.

It got quiet for a long time, thinking the guy had left, you turned to see him really stressing out. Raising a brow, you had never say a man stress out over a belt for a vehicle.

"You alright sir?"

"Call me Tadashi."

"Alright Tadashi......"

'I can't believe I'm doing this!' You thought. "Call someone who can pick you up and I'll watch your moped so you can get it to a mechanic okay?"

Tadashi nodded, smiling a bit. "Okay, thank you for watching it." He called Aunt Cass who picked him up.

You turned to the moped and grinned. "Now let's get back to work!"

*Next Morning*

Tadashi sighed. "How am I going to get it fixed?"

Hiro ran up, grinning. "Hey bro. You we're going to go get your moped."

Aunt Cass drove Tadashi and Hiro to your house, but what they didn't expect was to see you driving up in the red scooter. "Wait......how..." Tadashi jumped out of the truck.

You saw Tadashi and smiled, still dirty from yesterday. "Hey Tadashi. Got you a new belt, fixed it, and now it has a full tank of gas. All no charge."

Tadashi's mouth hung open, then hugged you. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you so much!" You hugged back awkwardly patting his back.

"Yeah. You're welcome, next time see me if anything else goes wrong with your moped or the truck."

Realizing he was still hugging you, Tadashi backed away blushing. "Thanks......"

You held out a hand to him, "(Y/n)."

A grin made its way to Tadashi's face taking your hand. You shook it. Tadashi's heart started beating faster at how firm and strong your grip was. "See you around then, Tadashi."

Saluting, you went inside your house with a dazed Tadashi looking after you.

"TADASHI'S IN LOVE WITH A MECHANIC!" Hiro yelled.

"SHUT UP KNUCKLEHEAD!"

You heard and laughed from inside.