Sick (Y/n)

(Hiro x Reader)

-----------------------------

You shivered from the unusual coldness in your house, trying to cover up in your blankets to keep warm while texting Hiro.

Both of you were in a really deep conversation when Hiro said his Aunt needed him and that he'll be right back.

Next thing you knew, a horrible cough erupted and a running nose started. It was almost morning and panicked a bit when you didn't text Hiro back last night, but you were to tired to move.

"Its hot, but it's cold. I'm too tired to move, but I need to throw up." You groaned sickly, laying on your bed. Slowly your eyes started to close and you feel asleep again, not noticing your phone vibrating from an incoming call. 'Hiro'

*At the Cafe*

Hiro gotten back from class when when he noticed you weren't there and you weren't here this morning to visit. "Should I check up on her?"

Worry filled him while looking out the window because you didn't even text back last night or this morning, plus you never missed a day to see him. Of course he knew where you lived by......following you one day.

"Geez I feel like a stalker now."

"Just go check up on her, bro." Hiro looked up to see Tadashi sit across from him with a grin.

Hiro finally gave in and walked down the streets to your house, stopping at a decent home. Hesitantly, he knocked and waited nervously.

Your (guardian) answered the door, looking at Hiro surprised. "H-Hi, I'm (Y/n)'s friend and well I was wondering if she's okay?"

They smiled a little, "(Y/n)'s sick. You know, its really great to see a friend of hers come to check on her."

Hiro nodded with a grin, then he heard someone or he heard you coughing from inside, then seen you run somewhere. A door slamming.

"Gosh. I didn't know she was that bad." Hiro said then an idea came to mind. "Excuse me, but you wouldn't mind if I......brought by some soup or something for (Y/n)?"

Your (guardian), raised a brow, but nodded. "What's your name, young man?"

"Hiro Hamada." At that he ran all the way back to the cafe and asked Aunt Cass if she could make her special (broth/soup) for when he or his brother got sick.

"So she's sick?" Tadashi asked.

Hiro nodded, then took the bag which held the container full of steaming (broth/soup). Tadashi offered to take Hiro to your house and waved as (guardian) let Hiro in.

Going upstairs, Hiro knocked on your door and heard a faint come in.

*You*

"Hiro? What are you doing here?......How did you know where-"

"I followed you one day, sorry and I brought (broth/soup) to help you get better."

You saw a faint light pink tint on his cheeks and chuckled. "Did you really...." A cough hurt your throat.

Hiro winched, quickly sitting by you and taking out the container. "I got worried because you didn't answer or come by today."

"Sorry, I couldn't visit today."

"Its fine. As long as I see you, my day will be great!" Hiro blushed at his enthusiasm.

You couldn't talk or you would cough, so you gently placed a hand on his shoulder with a happy grin.

Hiro smiled, then winced again as you coughed. Slowly he helped you eat the (broth/soup) and brushed your hair back before it went in your face.

It was a good thing your now red face was from your sickness. You placed the container down and pulled the covers over you.

"Sleep now okay? Hopefully you'll get better and we'll hang out then."

You nodded, then your eyes drooped as Hiro began to brush his fingers through your hair. Your eyes barely seen Hiro smile shyly at you before falling asleep.

Hiro stopped, blushing heavily at what he did, but he knew how it sucked to be sick. Aunt Cass and Tadashi would do that to him, so he thought it would make you feel better.

"See you later (Y/n). I'll be by tomorrow." Quickly he kissed your forehead before walking out.

A smile and chuckle left you, hoping he'll be back tomorrow.