(Hiro x Reader)

(A request from Vixy_Robotnik . I hope it's okay and I'm sorry if it's short. Enjoy!)

°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°°*°*°*°°*°*°*°

"Can you pass me the wire cutter?"

Hiro asked, trying to make the wires shorter to connect in the device. Unfortunately, nothing was being placed in his outstretched hand.

"(Y/n), wire cutter."

The young Hamada furrows his brows and glances at you. You were holding Mochi like a baby and cooing.

"You are just too CUTE! You're my baby."

Mochi purrs, enjoying the attention and meows. Hiro just shakes his head and sighs, putting the device aside. Not saying it out loud, Hiro thought it was a bit weird but also cute.

"(Y/n)?"

You look up at him and grin, "Yeah?"

"Wanna play a video game?"

Before you could answer, Tadashi came up the stairs and waves, "(Y/n)! I need your help, please?" He seemed slightly desperate, so you got up.

"Okay." You turned to Hiro and smiles sheepishly, handing him Mochi. "Hold on, Hiro. I'll be right back, then we can play."

Hiro nods, "Okay." He sighs in irritation, placing Mochi on the desk and lays his head down after you walked out. "I'll see you tomorrow."

Hold on. Wait, I'll be right back. Let me help Tadashi first.

It all happened quite recently. All those excuses had been said by you to Hiro whenever Tadashi came around. Everytime, you always spend so much time with Tadashi that it's time for you to go home and Hiro only got a 'see you later'.

Hiro liked you so much that he was jealous and it hurt too. Especially when he couldn't say anything about how he liked you and you just hang out with Tadashi like Hiro wasn't there.

The next day, Hiro sat on the stairs to the house, watching you and Tadashi chatting happily with drinks in hand. He had no idea what you two were saying but when you spoke, Tadashi would blush and get nervous.

His teeth clenched along with a feeling inside of his chest, mentally growling a bit. Today, you didn't even acknowledge him and went straight for Tadashi. I mean, he was cleaning the tables at the time, but you could have waved.

-

"Hey, Hiro!" You said, sitting down next to him.

He glanced at you with a quick smile, "Hey." It went back to a frown as he leaned his head on the rail.

Something was wrong and you knew that it might be that you were always going off with Tadashi. Yes, you noticed Hiro looking, but Tadashi needed help with something with love stuff which is serious since Tadashi never had to tell someone he liked them.

"Hiro, what's wrong?"

Hiro glances at you and takes a deep breath, "You're always with Tadashi and......I just feel lonely, okay?" He crosses his arms and looks away.

You let out a breath and now start to feel guilty a bit.

Hiro felt arms pull him close into a tight embrace, one he missed. Your voice hummed on his ear since its leaning on your shoulder, "I'm sorry, Hiro. I just get distracted so easily, but you know I'm still here for you."

Hiro now hugged you back, "Its fine."

You pull away and smile warmly at him, "I'm just helping Tadashi with confessing to his crush, so there's no need to get jealous, alright?"

Hiro blinks then scoffs, his voice cracking a bit and crossing his arms "I'm not JEALOUS!"

You laugh and quickly kiss his cheek, "Riiiiight, Totally not jealous." You stand and ruffle his hair, "See you in a bit, okay? If i don't come back, you can drag me away."

Hiro's face is light pink and answers in a daze, "Okay."

"Goofy dork. That's why I love you."

Hiro's eyes widen and watches you walk back over to Tadashi, so he runs back up the stairs to bounce around in the bedroom.

"She loves me! Yes!"