Sibling Love (Part 3)

(Sibling Tadashi and Hiro x Reader)

--------------------------------------------

You legs ached as you ran down many blocks, turns, and alleyways. Soon you came to the docks near the waters of San Fransoyko Bay. "They don't want me." You cried. Tadashi knew where you were, but he had to let Hiro fix this.

Hiro went one way while Aunt Cass went the other. "(Y/N)!!!" Hiro yelled, panting and guilty. His anger got the best of him, he knew, but it didn't mean he should've treated you like that. Leaning against an alleyway, Hiro teared up when he remembered you gave him your snacks and try to make him feel better. What did he do? He hurt you. "(Y/N)!!! I'M SORRY! PLEASE COME BACK!"

Tadashi needed Hiro to follow and cupped his hands. "HIRO!" Hiro stopped, blood running cold at Tadashi's voice. "Hiro!" Hiro ran toward Tadashi's voice. "TADASHI!?" Tadashi sighed, but ran ahead, still yelling to lead his younger brother to you.

Back at the bay, you sniffed and hiccuped. Your small hands, rubbing your cold arms. "TADASHI!?" That was Hiro. "I don't want Hiwo, no more." Getting up, up ran up the stairs to the old building to hide. Once you got inside and crossing the flooring, it cracked.

"AHHHH!" You screamed, hanging on to the stable flooring. Below, you could hear water below. "DASHI!" Tears fell. "DASHI!" Tadashi heard you and panicked. "HIRO HURRY!" Hiro ran, not seeing Tadashi, but he still followed the voice and stopped at the abandoned docks. "TADAS-" "DASHI!"

Hiro heard you crying and quickly ran off to find you. Tadashi sees you barely hanging. "HURRY!" You seen Tadashi, but then heard Hiro. "(Y/N)!?" That made you cry more. "HIWO!" Hiro spotted you. "(Y/N)! HOLD ON!"

You screamed, feeling your hands slipping. "H-H-HIWO!" Hiro slid and grabbed your hand the second you let go, heaving you up. "(Y/n)-" You buried your face into Hiro, clinging to his shirt, crying. "I L-Love Y-yous Hi-Hiwo. I-I-I sow-wy you don't wa-want me no m-more." Hiro cried, holding your small form tightly.

"No, (Y/n). I shouldn't have said any of those things and-"Hiro sobs more. "I'm sorry I pushed you over like that. You're the best little sister and I love you so MUCH! Don't leave like that again!" You hugged around your older brother's neck. "I loves you too, Hiwo. Y-yous the b-best big brother I always wanted. And and I loves momma and and Dashi."

Tadashi smiled at the two of you, kneeling down to brush your hair. You looked up and smiled at Tadashi. "Dashi!" Hiro turned and eyes widen. "T-Tadashi?" Tadashi smiled, ruffling Hiro's hair. "Hey Knucklehead. I'm glad you fixed this." Hiro hugged Tadashi with you, crying. "Tadashi I'm so sorry." "Hey, you fixed it." He sighed.

"Though I need to get going, now I need you two watch Aunt Cass okay? Hiro, you watch out for our little sis. (Y/n), you watch out for Hiro." You both nodded. Tadashi went to go, but your small voice stopped him. "Dashi?" He turned. "Yeah?" You reached your arms out. "Hug." Hiro smiled. Tadashi came over and pulled both of you into a big hug.

"I love you guy. Take care, I'll always be here and watching over you." He disappeared. "I told you Dashi was here!" Hiro rolled his eyes, smiling. "Yeah, yeah." You bursted out laughing as Hiro blew on your cheeks. "HIWO! STAP! It tickles!" Hiro laughed as your hands pushed his face away.

"Come on. Momma's worried about you and you can sleep in my bed tonight." "YAY!" "Just try not take up the whole bed." You didn't listen and buried your face on Hiro's shoulder. "I love yous." "I love yous too." Hiro took you back while along the way, you fell asleep.

"(Y/-" "Sh!" Hiro shushed Aunt Cass. She smiled, tearing at you before kissing your head then Hiro's. "I love you both, now get some sleep while I call of the police." Hiro nodded, going upstairs and laying down with you.

"Thanks for being a great big brother Tadashi. For both of us." Hiro looked at you and smiled gently. "Goodnight Little Sis."