Sibling Love (Part 2)

(Sibling Tadashi and Hiro x Reader)

---------------------------------

Hiro finally had it. Another week of you laughing, talking happily, and saying Tadashi's name like he was there. You laughed loudly as Tadashi tickled you on the couch. "Nuuu! Dashi! That tickles!" "You won't get away this time!" Tadashi laughed.

"(Y/n)?" Both of you turned to see an unamused Hiro. "Hiwo!" Hiro glared at you as you made your way happily to him. "You gonna play with me and Dashi now?" You took his hand but Hiro pulled away harshly.

"(Y/n). Tadashi isn't here. Not anymore." Hiro watched you tilt your head in confusion. You looked at the couch where Tadashi was sitting and smiled.

"He right there Hiwo."

"NO HE'S NOT HERE!" Hiro snapped and you flinched.

"Dash-"

"GOSH! SHUT UP (Y/N)!" Tears threatened to fall. Never had Hiro yelled at you like that, but you were little and stubborn. "Dashi is here! Dashi is here! Dashi is here!"

Suddenly, Hiro pushed you onto the floor. "Shut up! Gosh you're so annoying! Tadashi's in heaven okay! Jeez!" Hiro went back up to the room. When Hiro had pushed you, you had hit your head hard on the floor and you cried loudly.

"(Y/n)?" Someone picked you up gently and you look to see Tadashi. "Oh (Y/n) sweetie! What happened?" To Aunt Cass, you were sitting up by yourself. "H-Hiwo got m-maddy." Aunt Cass gave a stern look and went upstairs to Hiro.

"Hiro, you need to go apologize to your little sister. How could you push her over like that?" Hiro glared. "What?! She's the one who keeps saying Tadashi is here! Besides she's NOT MY SISTER! She doesn't even belong here in the first place!"

"HIRO!"

From downstairs you heard everything. Sure you didn't understand what death was but you understood clearly what Hiro meant about not belonging. Every family you went to was like that. A sob broke from your throat, tears not stopping.

Quickly, you got up and ran down to the front door, leaving it open. "(Y/n)! Stop! That Knucklehead surely messed up." Tadashi followed but made sure Aunt Cass and Hiro found out you left.

'SMASH!'

Aunt Cass and Hiro jumped as one of the pictures near the staircase shattered. "What-"

'BANG!'

Aunt Cass quickly ran downstairs to find a chair knocked over, then seen light coming from the front door. "No."

Hiro got up to see the picture of him, Tadashi, Aunt Cass, and you shattered. You had your small arms wrapped around his and Tadashi's neck happily smiling. Something crossed Hiro's mind and he teared. "Oh man. What did I do?"

"HIRO! GET YOUR SHOES ON! (Y/N) RAN OUT SOMEWHERE!"