Oath (Best Friend! Gogo x Reader)

"Do you have to go?" A young Gogo asked you sadly with a heartbroken look. Tears stream down your face, nodding at her. "Yeah. My parents say you're a bad influence, but.." You smile at your best friend, punching her arm. "I will never change and I'll find a way to get back to you, Lethal." Gogo wipe her tears, smiling and punching your arm. "Same here, (dangerous nickname.)."

You two hugged tightly, not wanting to let go. "I promise and I swear, (Y/n). Wherever you go, just always remember that you got a home for now and forever with me and if you get low...." You feel Leiko pull you back to look at you with a smile. "..Just remember, you're not alone and we'll never change, no matter what, Okay?" You nod, both of you grabbing your right hands togother into one fist. "It's our Oath to each other." Leiko nodded.

"Gogo!" Gogo shook her head out of the memory, her face going back to a blank one. "What is it, Honey Lemon?" Honey skipped over, smiling widely. "How's your new porject coming along?!" Rolling her eyes, Gogo slammed Wasabi's tools on her counter. "Hey! Watch my tools!" Wasabi yelled. Gogo glared, "They're TOOLS! NOT LIVING THINGS!" Wasabi flinched.

"Gogo? Are you alright?" Hiro asked, seeing the whole thing when passing by. "Fine." Her eyes lingered on the calendar, feeling sadness wash over and quickly walked out. Hiro looked at the calender and can barely make out mini writing. "(Y/n)'s....birthday." Honey tilted her head as Tadashi looks toward where Gogo went. "Who's (Y/n)?"

Soon the gang heads to Tadashi's and Hiro's cafe that is won by their aunt, since they sometime hang out after school before going home. Gogo had came back, sitting quietly and listened to her friends...well mosty listened. 'Did she forget about me?' She thought with an upset expression on her face.

"Gogo? Something wrong?" Tadashi asked and the gang looked at her worried. "Yes, i'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?" Hiro raised a brow. "It doesn't look like you're fine." Gogo glared, growling. "It doesn't matter. It's my business." Hiro's eyes widen, getting quiet. Gogo sighed. "Sorry, squirt."

You walked into a cafe, shifting a big duffle bag on your shoulders and pulled your hood more over your (h/c) hair. "How hard is it to find a speed-demon junky in this place, oh wait! THIS PLACE IS FILLED WITH THEM!" Everyone in the cafe stared at you like you were crazy. "What are you all looking at?" You mumbled deeply, making everyone turn away. At the cash register, your (e/c) eyes scanned the menu and settled on a cool lemonade.

"Man." You sat near a window, pulling your hood down and drinkin your lemonade as the coolness washes through out your body. Knuckles cracking with the leather fingerless gloves stretching, you groan. "Gosh dang, Lethal. You're sure hard to find when a friend needs help." You chuckle in amusment.

Gogo stared wide eyed at the girl with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes that were now closed in conent. "(Y/n)?" She whispered. "(Dangerous Nickname)!" You jumped, hearing your nickname and your eyes land on a girl. "L-Lethal?" Gogo runs along with you and you two collide into a tight hug. "Oh man! Lethal! I can't believe it's you!" Gogo smiles so big and tears, nuzzling into you. "I can't believe it's you either, (Y/n)!"

The gang stares in shock at the not normal behavior of Gogo, like it was forgien to them. You and Gogo hugged in silence, feeling complete like twins that have been separated too long. "I missed you." Gogo whispered. You were about to answer, "OW!" Gogo punched your shoulder with narrowed eyes. "Why didn't you call or write or anything to let me know you're alive!?" You sighed and looked down sadly. "I couldn't. I lost everything." Gogo stopped.

"What do you mean?" You glanced up at her. "My....parents kicked me out when I turned 13, Leiko. I didn't change so, out I went." Gogo hugged you tightly, smiling gently and running a hand over your hair before pulling you back a bit. "I promise and I swear, (Y/n). Wherever you go, just always remember that you got a home for now and forever with me." You smile, grbbing her hand in your into one fist. "And if I get low, just remember, I'm not alone and we'll never change, no matter what."

You two smirk and say at the same time. "It's our Oath to each other." The gang watch you two with amazement and let you two have your moment. You grinned, "Remember that time we crashed my dad's car?" Gogo bursted out laughing. "We were so young we couldn't reach the pedals!" You laughed, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. "AND we couldn't see over the dashboard."

"Or remember that time we climbed that tree when your mom said not to?" Gogo said excitedly. You nod, laughing. "We were so dumb we started daring each other how many branches we could swing on!" "We broke our arm. What about that time we rode down that steep hill on our bikes?" You both laughed and patted each other on the back. "We landed in the lake!" You flinched, laughing. "Those branches sure can smack you good!"

Soon Gogo brought you over to her friends, which you nodded at each of their greeting. "I'm (Y/n). Lethal's best fr-" "Sister." You look at her as she smiles happily, nodding. "I'm Lethal's sister." Gogo smirks. "The Double Trouble Twins." You smirk. "Got any fast wheels?" Gogo stands. "You bet." Honey, Wasabi, Tadashi, Hiro, and Fred watch you two run outside the cafe. "She's actually happy, like real happy." Honey smiles.