Escape (Sibling Hiro x Reader) Part 1

(This is the kind of the sequal to Sibling Love where the Reader and Hiro are older. Escape sung by Megan Nicole.)
----------------------------------------------

'Run, run, run away. Meet me in a hiding place. Find me where we'll make our escape. Come, come, come away. We don't need them anyway. Fine me where we'll make our escape.'

9 Years Later

"Why aren't you genius, four eyes?!" You get shoved after that comment. Over the years, you and Hiro hung out all the time and you got glasses. The only thing is.......after you turned 10, Hiro stopped hanging out with you and got so distracted with work which is doing something important at Krei Tech. "Don't you know? She's not a Hamada. They just adpoted her, feeling sorry for her." "You're not good enough to have the Hamada name, loser!"

It was like this everyday, since you came into Middle School. Sure you weren't smart as your brothers.......your adpoted brothers. Or even good looking like those kids said. You try to ignore it and be who you are, not letting them get you down which Tadashi would tell you occationally. Yeah you still can see, touch, and talk to him, sometimes it'd be at the wrong times.

'Slow it down. 'Cause I can't breath. So much noise. That I can't see.'

"(Y/n). Don't believe what they say. You're beautiful, caring, smart, and many other great things." Tadashi said, kneeling next to your desk. You glanced around, seeing everyone was busy, so you whispered softly. "I try okay, but now's not the time-" "You talking to your imaginary friend again, freak?" You didn't answer. "Hey everyone! (Y/n) still talking to an imaginary friend!" That made you mad. "He's not an imaginary friend! He's my brother!"

Everyone now turned to you then all laughed, even the teacher. "Freak!" "Loser!" "Witch!" "You shouldn't even be living!" Tadashi called for you as you ran out of the school, not caring where you were going. They were all right! You're not a genius, you're not pretty, you're not even worth living for. Tears strimmed down your face as you ran and ran, stuck in your thoughts.

Hiro was working really hard, all his thoughts on trying to build something great. So far it's frustrating. "Aren't you going to spend time with Aunt Cass or (Y/n)?" Hiro heard his brother, but he needed to get this done. "I know you heard me, all I need is an answer?" Hiro glared, still working. "I'm working. Why do you keep reminding?" Tadashi looked at Hiro with disappointment. "Have ever talked to (Y/n) to see how she's doing?"

"I'm sure she's fine. Probably out with friends and stuff, maybe getting good grades." Hiro said absent-mindedly. This was probably the first time Tadashi got stern and angry with Hiro. "HIRO HAMADA!" Hiro jumped at the unsual tone in Tadashi's voice, like he was.....angry? Suddenly Hiro backed up as Tadashi walked to him with a very stern posture. "Now tell me. Did you ask (Y/n) how was school or did you even aknowledge her?"

'I'm forgetting. Who I am. Why can't they see. That I'm not perfect.'

(A few weeks into work he'd go then come back tired. "Hi bro!" You said cheerfully, but Hiro walked past you, then fell asleep on the bed. It kept happening again and again. "Hey bro! Guess what!? I got an A+ on my math test!" Walk by, not seeing the sad look on your face. "Can we go to the tree we use to hang out at? Aunt Cass told me to ask you to take me." You said happily. "Why can't you go? You're old enough." Hiro said without a care, working at his desk. "Can you help me with this math problem?" You asked, doing 5th grade math. Hiro found that irrating for no reason. "You're a Hamada now. Go figure it out yourself." He didnt turn to see the heartbroken stare you gave him. After that, you didn't want to walk past him or say anything to him. )

"Oh man.......did it again." Hiro said, running a hand through his hair. "Yeah, that's not all either." Tadashi said as Hiro looked confused. "There's more?" Tadashi told him how your grades were slipping, that you got bullied at school, you had no friends, and that you were starting to doubt yourself. Hiro listened. *(Y/n). My little sister going through something that no girl should go through.* Hiro thought, then teared up. "You need to find her too. Today she ran off out of the school, no idea where she's going."

Hiro's heart seemed to shatter and feel more guitly than ever. At that, Hiro got up and ran out, not caring that Krei was yelling on the intercom for him to get back to work. *He's not stopping me from getting to my little sister. Even if I have to lose my job, then so be it. (Y/n) needs me!* Hiro thought strongly, running through out the city. "(Y/N)!!! Help me find her Tadashi!" Tadashi was running beside Hiro, then in front of him. "This way!" Hiro followed.

'Cause I'll never be. What they want me to be. I have to believe that I'm good enough. I need a release, somewhere I can be free. And find a me I use to know.'