Keep Fighting (BH6 Team)

(Reader x Big Hero 6 Team) 

---------------------------

It hit you again. The grieving. The depression. Everything. You hated when this happened.

Shutting everyone out, not eating, and just crying and thinking.

'Why? Why me?'

The thoughts had brought you to why are you living and this life is too hard to handle.

"No. We could be WAY more."

You heard Hiro from the movie Big Hero 6 playing in front of you. Your eyes watched them all smile.

"Tadashi Hamada was our best friend."

The movie suddenly shut off from a power outage. It was the only thing that helped you coop with your thoughts, but.....

Tears poured.

"Is it wrong to think I shouldn't live anymore?" You asked, hoping someone would answer.

Nothing.

You face was buried in your hands, warm fresh tears falling. 

"It is wrong to think like that, especially when someone out there cares deeply for you."

Jumping up, you seen Tadashi sit beside you on your bed.

"Wh-wh-what?" Tears still falling.

Now the while Big Hero 6 Team was there, smiling gently at you. Wasabi came up and handed you a tissue.

Tadashi took it from you and gently wiped your tears. "Just let it all out, (Y/n)." 

Baymax waddled up by you and hugged you. "It is okay to cry. There There. Crying is natural and brings relief to let out."

At that you cried more. "But everything is so complicated! My life sucks! I feel like everyone hates me or I'm letting them down!"

Honey Lemon came over, kneeling in front of you and placing a hand on your shoulder.

"I'm sure not everyone hates you. There is always someone there who cares deeply for you."

Hiro smiled gently, walking over and sitting behind you. "Trust me. I know how you feel, maybe worse then me but everyone has someone looking out for them. Even you."

You smiled a little, but faded quickly. "I just hate the feeling."

Gogo looked at you, sat near Honey. "Everyone feels this way, even I do. Don't tell anyone else I said that. I may be strong and I have doubts, but this doesn't mean I should stop trying."

You felt her hold your shoulders. "Look, you have strength to keep going. Keep fighting because you have a whole life ahead of you."

Fred jumped on the bed, smiling at you. "Yeah! Be your own hero! And once you learn that you can help so many others! It feels great helping others, trust me!"

"Don't lose hope, (Y/n). Even if hope doesn't exist anymore, it will reappear in the most unexpected places. What I'm saying is have faith and believe, never lose that light inside you."

Tadashi pushed a strand of hair behind your ear while saying that. 

"But you all are in my head." Tears started again.

Wasabi pointed to his head, smiling. "Hey, we may be in your head, but we're here now. A part of the light that decided to show. You more stronger than you think."

You wiped your face. "What if I cant-"

Tadashi stopped you. "(y/n). We're not giving up on you. You don't understand this yet, but that someone who cares about you is hurting because they hate seeing you like this."

"That's right. Whoever they are, they'll always be by your side no matter what." Hiro said.

"Woman up and stay strong for them because they love you." Gogo smiled.

"Don't let people or life bring you down (Y/n), they can't see how a beautiful, smart, and stronger girl you are. Inside and out." Honey grinned.

Fred ruffled your head. "Now show us that awesome and happy smile!"

Slowly a smile came across your face, then giggled. 

"There she is. (Y/n) the girl who keeps fighting. Nothing will stop her from living a good life. Show everyone there's always hope." Tadashi and Hiro hugged you.

"Do you think you can get through the day now? You still gotta write your story that is unwritten." Wasabi said.

You nodded, smiling. "Yeah. I sure can."

"Just keep fighting." Baymax said, hugging you still.

"Thank you guys."

They all smiled. "You're welcome (Y/n). Remember to keep on fighting and.....take life one step at time."

Suddenly they disappeared and the movie came back on, but it seemed like it played to the end.

"You see my brother wanted to help a lot of people..........and that's just what we're going to do."

A grin now appeared on your face as the Big Hero 6 gang filled the screen.

"Who are we?"

"Thank you, guys. I'll always keep fighting and take one step at a time."

---------------------

(For all of you out there fighting depression. Just keep fighting and I promise you there is someone who you'll meet and someone cares deeply for you. There's always hope. Trust me, I know. I love you all! *smiles, giving you a hug*)