Escape (Sibling Hiro and Tadashi x Reader) Part 2

(Hey everyone! Sorry I've been kind busy so no time thinking about ideas. Anyway, check out CareFreeDisnerd's story Journey To Another Dimension. Thanks!) 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Escape (Sibling Hiro and Tadsshi x Reader) Part 2

'So I'm going back. To the place it began. Under the tree at the top of the hill. We share all our dreams or not say a word. That's where I know just who I am.'

You panted heavily, catching a breath before running across the bridge that lead out of San Fransokyo, but as you crossed a memory flashed of you almost falling in water. "No...I'm not gonna be scared now." So you continued.

"(Y/n)!" Hiro coughed from running then thought of an idea. "Come on Hiro, she's already half way from San Fransokyo." Tadashi said. "I know, but I'm taking Baymax for a ride." Tadashi smiled. "Hurry then." Hiro ran back to put on the armor and his own. "I'll met you guys there." Tadashi diappeared with Hiro nodding. "Alright buddy! Follow (Y/n)!" Baymax took off into the sky.

The tree was still the same after all those years, of course running up a hill was quite the work, but it was worth it. The low branches so you can climb high on the top. Everything felt so peaceful now, just feeling the light breeze that blew refreshing air into your nose, the sound of nature, especially the decent sized lake that was crystal clear which glimmered in the sun. "Still the same." You smiled, then looked up at the tree before climbing up until the very top.

"There's the lake, so....there Baymax." Hiro had Baymax land in front of a familiar tree. Hiro hopped down and glanced around with a worried and panicked face. "(Y/n)?" You saw your brother land, but you didn't want to see him now, so you hide behind some leaves of the tree. "(Y/n)?" Hiro choked, while staring at the lake. in his mind he could see his younger self chasing the little you down on the shore of the lake.

'Play with me. Just be still. Feel it all. Disappear, disappear.'

("You're too slow, Hiwo!" You yelled behind you as Hiro rolled his eyes, smiling. "I thought I told you to top calling me that?" "What? Hiwo? Come on, Hiro. It's CUTE!" Hiro glared playfully, running faster. "That's it!" You squealed when Hiro got you around the waist and spun you both around in place.

"Momma! Hiro's being mean!" You laughed. Hiro laughed, "Am Not!" Cass sat on a chair, reading and chuckling. "Sweetie, your brother just loves you." You pouted, only for Hiro to blow rasberries on your cheeks, making you burst out laughing.

"NO! NO! Stop! It tickles and that's for babies!" Hiro laughed breathlessly, sitting on the ground and placed you on his lap to hug you tightly. "You're still my baby sister and forever more, (Y/n)." You giggled and hugged him around the neck. "You're so cheesy, Hiro, like Dashi" Hiro pouted at you. "Mood killer!"

"That's what she said!" You giggled uncontrollably, running to Cass. Hiro sat there mouth agape."(Y/N!) Where the HECK did you learn that?" You snuggled in Cass' arms. "I use to hear you say it to Dashi!" Cass eyes widen then gave Hiro a disapproving look with Hiro smiling sheepishly. "Oops?")

'Now I'm letting go and we'll put on a show. I finally believe that I'm good enough.'

Hiro smiled warmly at the memory. "Hey Knucklehead?" Hiro jumped to see Tadashi, who nodded his head up at the tree. Hiro followed to see you, trying to hide in the leaves at the top which you didn't see him start climbing the tree with Tadashi. "Why am I so different?" You asked with a tightness in your throat. "You're not different." Hiro's voice came from beside you and you yelled, slipping off the branch and cause that memory to trigger again.

("AHHHH!" You screamed, hanging on to the stable flooring. Below, you could hear water below. "DASHI!" Tears fell. "DASHI!" You seen Tadashi, but then heard Hiro. "(Y/N)!?" You cried more. "HIWO!")

"(Y/N)!" Hiro grabbed your hands as you held onto his, not wanting to look down. "Hang on." Hiro grunted.

("(Y/N)! HOLD ON!" You screamed, feeling your hands slipping. "H-H-HIWO!" Hiro slid and grabbed your hand the second you let go, heaving you up. "(Y/n)-" You buried your face into Hiro, clinging to his shirt, crying.)

You felt Hiro pull you up and you clinged to him in fear. Hiro held you close, running a hand over you hair to calm you down. "Hey, You're fine now. I got you." You buried your face on his neck. "Why does everyone treat me so different?" You cried. "Th-they b-bully me b-because I-I'm not a t-true Hamada." Your voice now turned to heavy sobs. "M-MAYBE YOU WERE RIGHT A LONG TIME AGO HIRO! I'M NOT YOUR SISTER AND I NEVER WILL BE!"

'You made me strong to know alI along. That I am the me I use to know.'

Tadashi nudged Hiro, though Hiro couldn't speak as he watched you so heartbroken and here he was worried some other guy would break your heart but.....he did. You felt Hiro hold you by the shoulder, glaring at you sternly. "Don't you dare say that, (Y/n). Never ever say that." Hiro looked at your tear stained face, puffy, red eyes, and shaking from the sobs. He began to cry too. "(Y-Y/n), you're special to me. You're MY sister and I was wrong a long time ago. You know that."

Tadashi sat next to you two and smiled gently. "We all love you, little Sis. That will never change. The Hamada name has nothing to do with who you are." Hiro smiled. "It depends on who YOU are, (Y/n). We're not blood related, but that won't stop you from being part of our family." Tadashi reached over to wipe your tears. "Hiro and I are smart, but one thing everyone loves is that we stay who we are and we're just...." Hiro chuckled, rolling his eyes at Tadashi. "We're just us. Just like you being you is what makes you, you!"

You giggled, wiping your face. "You two are so cheesy." Hiro rolled his eye with Tadashi as they both spoke. "Did you really have to break the moment?" You smiled. "Most likely. It's funny how you two are so alike." Hiro shakes his head., pointing to himself. "I am more of genius compared to him." "Well you're not so mature, Hiro." Tadashi retorted back. "Look who's talking!" You giggled, watching your brothers bicker back and forth.

"I'm better!" "No, I am!" "Thaaaaaaat's what she said!" Both boys stopped, looking at you as thye blushed. "What?" You grinned before laughing. "You two sooooo took it wrong!" You swung down to the ground, laughing. Tadashi stared blankly. "Gee..I wonder who taught her that?" Hiro smiled innocently. "Not my fault." "Hiro!" Hiro quickly took off down to the ground, but Tadashi had appeared in front og him. "OH COME ON!" "That's what she said!"

"(Y/n)!" 

"I love my brothers." You said happily, running from them.

'Run, run, run away. Meet me in our hiding place. Find me where we'll make our escape.'