My Lucky Charm (Tadashi x Reader)

"Hey Dashi."

Tadashi looked at his younger brother who tapped his shoulder. "Yeah?" Hiro pointed at a young woman with (h/c) locks, though that's all they saw since her back was to them.

You were huffing, standing on the three step ladder and taking out the long lightbulb from above the snack bar. "Stupid light." Finally you took it out.

"What about her?" Tadashi asked with a brow raised.

Hiro then rolled his eyes. "She didn't even turn off the lights before taking it out."

Tadashi watched as you grabbed a new light and placing one side in. "Oh no." He got up quickly. "Miss! Don't-"

"AHHHHH!" You yelled. Your hair stuck up from the electricity and you felt yourself fall back. 'Please not in front of everyone!' You thought.

"Gotcha!" You heard a guy say.

You stared at the guy who caught you and blushed in embarrassment. He looked very concerned, placing you back on your feet gently and held your hands. Lets just say the tips of your fingers stung.

"That was quite the shock." You flinched as he softly touched your fingers, "Ow."

"Sorry. You need something cool on them." Tadashi gently lead you to a stool which you sat down on and hear him order a bottled drink.

Tadashi took the glass bottle of lemonade and got you to hold out your finger tips. Your fingers were basically a stand for the bottle, but it felt nice as it cooled the stinging a bit.

"Thanks." You say in embarrassment.

Tadashi grins warmly, "It's not problem, I've done that before, but it was wires. Be careful next time, alright?"

You nod and shyly glance at him as he walks back over to his friends. Without looking, you place the bottle down and it knocks the other lightbulb off the counter. You let out a slight scream as it shatters to the floor, "Really?!"

Tadashi and his friends, watch as you clean it up. Hiro just laughs only to whine painfully when Tadashi smacks his arm.

-------------

Tadashi stopped bowling after awhile as his friends continued to play. He watched you, just in case you got hurt because it seemed you were having a bit of bad luck tonight.

You were now at the rack and shelves of bowling balls, wiping them so they shine. Once you got done with the last bowling ball, you climbed up to place it on the top shelve. With admiration, you nodded in pride and reached up to wipe one.

Bad idea.

The shelve suddenly lost a henge and tip down, making all the bowling balls roll down at the glass counter. You watched and mentally sceamed in horror as the heavy bowling balls crashed onto the glass.

Tadashi was going to go over, but your manager angrily gestured you to clean it and you quickly got to work. Hiro laughes uncontrollably and Tadashi glared at him. A ball rolled over to him, so he picked it up along with another that slowly stoppee near the food stand.

You didn't notice since you were catching all the bowling balls that rolled away, but Tadashi quickly fixed the henge with the tools the manager left for you.

Coming back, you see the shelf is fixed and glance around. You smile in relief and grateful that you didnt have to fix that.

------------

"(Y/n)! Scrape off the gum under the tables." Your manger said and you cringe, then grab a bucket and a scraper.

Under an unoccupied table, you lay there and scrape the colorful gum. There was one particular one that wasn't budging and you growled a bit, "Come on you piece of-"

Right when you opened your mouth, the gum came lose and fell in your mouth. It got stuck in your throat and you sat up, trying to hack it up since it was basically choking you

Tadashi heard a weird noise and looked in your direction. Immediately, he ran to you and held you while hitting between your shoulder blades.

Finally the gum flew out and you took deep breaths in. You rubbed you cheek and your face heated up in embarrassment again, "I am SO sorry, you had to see that."

Tadashi chuckles, patting your back gently, "Again, its no problem."

Seeing that you're okay, he waved and walkes back to his friends. You waved back slightly and sighed, standing to take a step.

The gum you spat out now got stuck under your shoe, "COME ON!"

-------------

You tiredly yawn and walk over to the group, "Okay guys. It's time to leave."

They notice its closing time and happily pack up what little they had. Tadashi smiles as you hold your umbrella and you speak, "It's raining, so you guys make it home safely."

They say the same to you. Tadashi and Hiro hop into the truck with Hiro turning on the heater once Tadashi turns the vehicle on. They shiver, "Man, its pouring tonight." Hiro says.

Tadashi nods, "And windy. Luckily, we took the truck." They both see someone come to the entrance of the Bowling Alley. "Hey, its Miss Clumsy." Hiro says, laughing.

You open the umbrella in the building before stepping out. A strong gust of wind blow, trying to knock you down, but you stay standing. Unfortunately, your umbrella flipped upright and breaks.

With a loud gasp, heavy and cold rain drenches you. Shivering, you walk down the sidewalk and feeling so bumbed since you had no car.

Hiro snickers but frowns afterwards, "I feel bad for her." Tadashi bites his lip then digs for the small umbrella Cass keeps under the seat, before getting out.

The rain stops hitting you and you see an umbrella over you. Turning around, it's that guy again and he's shivering, "Would you like a ride? Its pouring out and i dont think that'll help protect you to wherever you're going."

He jokes, gesturing to your broken umbrella and you laugh. "I guess it won't help." You think then nod, smiling shyly at him, "I'll take that ride please."

Tadashi grins happily and gently takes your umbrella and throwing in the trash near the lamppost. You stay close to him to keep out of the rain. A bright light comes from behind you two and you both cringe at the umbrella that lay smoking in the trash.

Your eyes meet and you two let out a sheepish chuckle. "I guess you're lucky you're catching a ride with us." Tadashi says and opens the passenger door as you nod and hop in.

Tadashi is now back in the truck and he straps his seatbelt when Hiro smirks at you, "You know. My brother has been quite the Lucky Charm for you tonight, huh?"

You and Tadashi look at each other then blush lightly. "Yeah....,.My Lucky Charm." You say and look out the window, smiling happily.