Once Upon A Dream (Tadashi x Reader) Part 1

*Dream*

"Hello?" You asked, noticing you weren't even in your room. Everywhere consisted of clouds like you were in the sky. How is that possible? "I must be dreaming." The clouds felt so soft and it was calm around you. Of course you always had the same dream over and over again, but not really aware until now.

A gentle hand made its way into yours, which startled you. Caring brown eyes stared into your own (e/c) ones, almost entrancing to you. That black hair that looked like it was soft and so fluffy to touch, then that smile. Oh that warm and kind smile, sending a wave of safety in you.

"Who are you?" The same question you'd ask but again he didn't answer and smiled more with eyes closed. You blushed as his hand placed itself on your back, then the other still in your hand.

With such grace and gentleness, you two began to move like a dance. A dance full of love and safety, like he would never let you go. Everything so perfect.

"(Y/n)! Get up!"

*End of Dream*

'Gosh darn it!' You thought as you seen your aunts come in.

"(Y/n). We need you to go get some more food." They said. "But remember not to talk to any strangers on the way." You rolled your eyes playfully with a small smile* "I know. You tell me all the time and why would I talk to strangers anyway." Slowly you went out and walked down the forest path that lead to town. You heard cars and seen the store come into view, which you quickly grabbed the things.

"Boo!" A yell made you jump. You turned to face one of the workers there who usually helps you carry things back. He was young, a little younger than you so it was okay to talk to him. "Noah! You scared me!" He laughed and helped you carry your things. "Sorry, couldn't resist. So did any of those campers wander off near your house again?" Your Aunts had a home a few miles from a camping place, but it was far enough not see people. "Nope."

*Close By*

"We're lost!" "Well it's your fault you decided to wander off from Aunt Cass and I!" The two Boys trudged through the forest, one was a younger boy and the other was older. Bot with black hair and brown eyes. "I'm tired! Lets rest!" The younger boy sat on a low branch tree. The older one sighed, "fine, but we need to find a safe place be for dark." "Yeah, sucks there's no service out here." A big pond was a few yards away from the two and the older boy walked to it. "Geez, it's hot." He took off his cardigan, shoes, and hat which hung from a branch.

"Hey Tadashi! You going for a swim?" The young boy ran over. "No Hiro, I'm just hot." Hiro nodded and sat down by Tadashi. "Who's that girl with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes?" Tadashi raised a brow at his younger brother. "What? How-" Hiro smirked. "Diary." Tadashi blushed heavily and fumed. "You read my journal?" Hiro laughed. "Hey! I couldn't help it bro, BUT she does sound very nice by the way you described that whole dancing in the clouds dream." Tadashi groaned.

*With you*

"Noah where'd you run off to?" Noah came back with a blue hat that had SF on it, an olive green cardigan, and mint green shoes. "Look what I found!" You rolled your eyes as he slipped them on. "Noah, take it back. It's not right to steal." Noah pouted at you then grinned, holding out his hand. "Care for a dance?" You stared at him unamused. "Please? Think of it like......OH! Like the princess from Sleeping Beauty!" That made you blush. "Fine!" Noah smirked. "You have to sing too."

"No."

Noah nodded amused.

"No."

Noah knew the dream and guy that you danced with in the dream because you told him. So he wanted to make you happy and just dance. You sighed in defeat. "We won't speak of this ever again, okay?" "Why? You have an amazing voice." You blushed shyly. "One time." Noah smiled in triumph and began to dance with you, signaling for you to sing.

Taking A deep breath you sang. "I know you. I walked with you once upon a dream!" A feeling happiness filled you with a side of fun as you danced gracefully around Noah. "I know you, the gleam in your eyes so familiar a gleam!" You and Noah danced around. "Yet I know it's true! That visions are seldom all the seem!"

*With Tadashi and Hiro*

Hiro threw rock in the pond boredly as Tadashi paced, trying to think about which way they came. He sighed in frustration and went to go get his things only to see they weren't there. "What? Hiro! Where are my-" A voice sang out that caused Tadashi to feel like he needed to go toward it. It was beautiful and entrancing to him. Apparently Hiro heard it too and followed his brother. "Who's singing out in the middle of nowhere?" Tadashi hushed him, walking as the voice singing became louder.

"I know you! The gleam in your eyes so familiar a gleam!"

Tadashi and Hiro stopped behind a tall bush, then slowly moved it to see an unusual site. To Hiro that is and he pointed. "Isn't that your stuff on that guy?" Hiro turned to his brother and facepalmed. A dreamy look washed over the Older Brothers face, the only thing that he saw and heard................was you.