Candy Apples (Tadashi x Reader)

"Tadashi! (Y/n)! Can you please help me make and hand out the candy aapples?!" Aunt Cass yelled from downstairs.

You and Tadashi looked at each other from Tue sofa, agreeing on going down. "It'll be fun." You said.

Heading down into the cafe kitchen, Tadashi took the orders of the candy apples and came in the back with you.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yep!"

Getting popsicle sticks and setting red and green apples on the counters. You both began to race, sticking a stick in the apples then either dunked them in Carmel or Cherry dip, some were chocolate too.

Before the could dry, there were many different toppings to put on them. "I'm faster!" Tadashi said with a grin.

"Oh yeah!" You threw a spoonful of caramel at him which splattered on his face, making you laugh. "Caramel Tadashi! Ah!" You gasped as your face was now covered in chocolate. 

"Chocolate (y/n)!" Tadashi laughed then gasped, feeling sprinkles stick on the caramel. "Oh it's on."

You yelled as he poured the while jar of sprinkles on you. "TADASHI!" Then you poured more caramel on his head. "Ha!" 

"Oh my goodness! You two ate cleaning up after you hand out the orders you finished." Aunt Cass said sternly. 

"Wait......we have to hand out the apples like this?" You asked. 

Cass nodded. "Yes. Now get going."

Tadashi groaned and grabbed a tray. "Lets get this over with."

When you both walked out, everyone was wearing costumes and eating Halloween treats. Luckily everyone thought you and Tadashi were wearing costumes. 

"LOOK IT'S THE CANDY MAN AND CANDY GIRL!" a little kid shouted.

That made you blush, plus it was worse when an arm went around your waist. "Of course...she's my Candy Girl."

"Tadashi!"

He smiles shyly. "Well you are my girl AND your covered in chocolate and sprinkles." You rolled your eyes.

Tadashi pulled you close then leaned down to capture your lips in a sweet kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck, tasting the caramel on his lips, making it more sweet. Tadashi felt a little dazed as he tasted the chocolate on your lips.

"EW! Gross! PDA! PDA!" Hiro yelled by the counter.

You and Tadashi pulled away as Tadashi glared at his younger brother. "HIRO!" Hiro laughed, but you had an idea.

"Hey Hiro! Come here. Tadashi and I want to give you a hug!"

Hiro's eyes widen and backed up toward the stairs. "You guys stay away from me!"

Tadashi smirked, taking your hand and running to chase Hiro ."just one hug bro!"

"NO!"

A few hours of chasing Hiro, you and Tadashi washed up and sat in the cafe to hand out candy in your recall costumes. You took a bite out of your favorite candy apple, smiling happily as you handed kids their candy.

"I love you so much (Y/n)." Tadashi said.

You turned to look at him and smiled. "I love you too Tadashi." Saying while taking another bite of the candy apple.

"(Y/n)."

Again you went to look at him, but then melted in the kiss Tadashi gave you. He pulled away, smiling with his eyes closed. "(Fav.candy apple.). So Sweet."

"You dork." You giggled.