DOO Launch Tattoo Science LEEDA! Whatever!

Rules:

1. You must have 13 facts about yourself.

2. You must post rules.

3. You HAVE to do this challenge.

4. Must be completed within the next week.

5. You can't do this in comments. Must be in chapters.

6. Tag 15 people for this challenge.

7. You must create a witty and creative title.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys,sorry this is not an update BUT I got tag into this thing where you tell facts about yourself. Might be boring, so sorry. *grins sheepishly*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. In case you didn't know.....I'm 18 years old, going to be 19.

2. My birthday is July 17.

3. I love playing the Xbox 360, especially The Evil Within, Dead Island, and Halo.....also Call of Duty. All of them.

4. I only have two family members that mean the world to me AND that I live with. My little brother and my grandma.

5. I LOVE Hiro Hamada. Yes, I know, but I did have a major crush on Sonic the Hedgehog.

6. I have many Sonic the Hedgehog merchandise, plus I have my own OC for that fan world.

7. I love all music, except Heavy Metal and I'm sorry if you like it and I don't, though I'm still cool with being friends who Iove that music.

8. I'll give this out. I live in New Mexico. That's it.

9. I still like watching kiddy movies such as Barbie, but I also like horror movies...gonna rant here but who the flipping pancakes goes to check out the creepy sounds or whatever? I would've been out of there or gotten someone to come with me. By someone, I mean, a LOT of people.

10. I'm a cat person. Dogs hate me, no idea why.

11. I love supernatural and paranormal shows, especially paranormal stuff.

12. I love baking, drawing, and writing stories AND acting like I'm a photographer with my phone camera.

13. I'm pretty much lazy.....though I WILL walk to the store when I need my munchies.

Tagging:

allegaintgirltris01

DestinyStackhouse66

Stormfury02

RosebudLavender

PositiveVibes101

killerfox900

Chasidy-loops

AsylumTricks

bookwormgurl234

_--Rose--_

writerwithwings

Rosebud-Buddies

Taylaween

Lexi-Chan17

Sarahlovesloki

Okay, tagged 15 people and I'm sorry if you've already done it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you guys want to know a little more, then just comment, I guess. *smiles sheepishly*