Sibling Love (Part 1)

(Sibling Tadashi x Reader x Sibling Hiro)

--------------------------------------

You were too young to understand what death was or meant because you were 5 years old. Not exactly born into the Hamada name, but were adopted by a lady who you now call mom.

Aunt Cass has been like that to you and were very happy about having her and two older brothers. Tadashi and Hiro were the best but you had a hard time with getting on Hiro's nerves sometimes. You loved him nothing less.

"Momma! Momma!" You yelled happily, hugging her legs. Everyone knows her as Aunt Cass but you only saw her as Momma. "What is it (Y/n)?" Picking you up with a smaile. "I love you! And and I loves Dashi and and Hiwo!" Tadashi and Hiro had came down to here you which made them smile.

"Are you ready Hiro?" Aunt Cass said while getting the keys to the truck. "I guess. I'm so gonna knock the socks off of everyone at the showcase!" Hiro jumped. Tadashi ruffled Hiro's hair, taking you from Cass. "I'm glad you're really excited for this bro."

Soon you guys headed to SFIT. You were clinging to Tadashi as he held you in one arm and the other pushing a big blue bin. Of course a young mind like yours, you didn't pay attention to everyone talking and looked around in curiosity.

"Hiro Hamada." The sound of your brother's name made you look to him and reach out. "Hiwo!" He stopped at the stairs to the stage. "What?" He whispered. Again you reached out. "Hug." Hiro groaned, then quickly hugged you even though you're in Tadashi's arms. You hugged around his neck happily. "I love yous Hiwo!"

Tadashi smiled at you and Hiro as he went up on stage with a bigger smile. "Dashi!" Tadashi looked at you gently. "Yeah?" You hugged around his neck, smiling. "I love yous!" Tadashi's heart melted and hugged you tightly. "I love you too little sis."

The next thing you knew, your eyes stared at a bunch of moving light in the building. Tadashi handed you to Hiro and began to run. "Tadashi no!" You didn't hear anything just watching the fire and pointed. "Hot." Suddenly, you're put down on the ground and seen Hiro run to the building.

The next day you were playing in the living room happily by yourself because you had no idea who all these people were. Your eyes wandered to see if Tadashi came back, since he didn't come home yesterday or this morning. "Momma!" You got up and pulled on her dress.

"When Dashi coming back?" Cass looked at you sadly and tears fell from her face, which made you worry. You hugged her legs, smiling. "Don't cry Momma, Dashi come back! He probably at school." Tadashi's friends looked at each other sadly as Aunt Cass cried more.

In one week, you noticed Hiro didn't leave the room and Cass kept bringing him food which he didn't eat. "Hiwo not eat?" You asked Cass. "No sweetie. He will though." Your mind began to think about what Tadashi would do and smiled, running into the kitchen.

Everyday you'd bring Hiro your juice boxes and small snacks with a small happy reply. "Hiwo eat!" Hiro would watch you try to cheer him up, but it annoyed him greatly at how happy you sounded.

One day you were waiting patiently for Tadashi to come back when you heard someone knocked at the door. "Momma!" You ran into her room to see her crying again, so you wanted to be helpful and open the door yourself.

"Hey (Y/n)." The man at the door said and a big grin appeared on your face.

"Dashi!" He picked you up as you hugged tightly around his neck. "Dashi! You came back! Can we play now! Hiwo won't play but I know you will!" Tadashi puts you down as you drag him upstairs and into the bedroom.

Hiro looks up, watching as you happily dig through your toy box. "We're gonna play with this one and this one! Oh and you can be the robot that saves the girl!" Hiro furrows his brows when you were talking to nothing.

"Hi Hiwo, I'm gonna play with Dashi now!" Hiro's blood runs cold at your reply and sees you run downstairs.