Once Upon A Dream (Tadashi x Reader) Part 2

"Tadashi? Hellooooo!" Hiro waved a hand in front of his brother's face. Tadashi just stared dreamily at your smiling face, but he snapped out of it when he finally noticed the young boy dancing with you. "Hey. Those are my things." Hiro rolled his eyes. "Yeah that's what I was saying." The older boy hushed him again and watched you dance............like in his dream! Hiro sighed then realized you had the same physical description in Tadashi's journal. "Oooooh." Hiro mouthed silently. That's why Tadashi was acting this way.

*You*

"But if I know you! I'll know what you'll doooo!" You back leaned on Noah's happily. Noah grabbed your hands and spun you around as you laughed. "You'll love me at once!" You spun under Noah's arm. "You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream." At that you danced around Noah, step by step. "La Da, La Da, La Da, La La La La La La!" You took his hands again to dance around, but for some odd reason you felt something was going to happen. Not bad but good.

"But if I know you! I'll know what you'll doooo!" You spun gracefully away from Noah for a few second with your eyes closed. Noah chuckled at you, but helped silently as a hand pulled him by the collar and away by a tree. "Wha- oooh." Tadashi grabbed his shoes, quickly slipping them on as you came spinning back. You hope Noah was there to hold you when you felt hands take yours ever so softly which made you smile. You leaned back against him and pulled his arms around you, swaying. "You'll love me at once, the-"

"The way you did once upon a dream!"

You're eyes widen at the unfamiliar voice that wasn't Noah. Panicked hit you as you looked around with the stranger still behind you, your eyes spotting Noah by a tree with a younger boy with him.

'Who?' You mouthed to Noah as he smiled sheepishly and shrugged.

"Oh dear!" You pulled away a little scared and went to run only for a hand gently grasp your wrist. "No please wait!" Finally you're eyes meet warm and caring brown ones, then the black hair! Your heart quickened at the man in from of you. "I'm awfully sorry. I didn't mean to frighten you." He said with a voice fully of truth and quite melodic, but...........he's a stranger. Again you pulled away to run, but again he held your hand.

A slight level of anxiety hit you, but you keep it at bay. "Oh well......it's.....,its not that." You squeaked a bit from shyness and nervousness. Tadashi smiled gently, blushing a tad bit at how adorable you acted. He feel your pull away and seen you place both hands behind your back, now standing like an innocent child. "It's just um........you're.........um....well a......"

"A stranger?" Tadashi asked. You nodded with your head down, blushing slightly from not being able to speak. Both of you were now in an awkward silence, not knowing what to do. Noah and Hiro watched, shaking their head, but pushed their hands to go on when Tadashi looked at them. Tadashi gulped, getting nervous. Clearing his throat, a grin made its way on his lips. "Well don't you remember, we've meet before."

You looked up confused, saying in a softly voice. "W-we have?" Noah and Hiro facepalmed. "He's such a nerd." Hiro mumbled. Tadashi gulped as you stared at him with your lovely (e/c) eyes. "Of course!" He smiled with a nervous chuckle before composing himself. "You........you said so yourself. Once Upon A Dream!" Noah snickered. "He's a dork of cheesiness as well." You still felt shy so you walked off slowly toward the pond, hearing the man behind you follow which you looked back. A thick tree came up as you went to hide.

Tadashi noticed how hesitant you were and decided on a different approach. He couldn't believe he was doing this..........with a deep breath. "I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream!" Your breath hitched but his voice was so entrancing and so gentle. Like he meant no harm just......safety. Safety. This is like your dream! Tadashi came around to you but not so close, which was safe for you as you two walked a little. "I know you. I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you....." At this Tadashi took your hand again only this time you both felt safety.......a feeling of warmth an comfort.

"......the gleam in your eyes so familiar a gleam." Tadashi pulled you close, silently thanking Honey Lemon for teaching him how to dance. One of his hands placed itself on your back while the other held your hand out. You blushed and looked up into his eyes. The same in your dream even his hair which you really can tell it's soft. Hesitantly you reach up and ran a hand through his hair. A smile appeared on your face and his face, but he was blushing. The girl of dreams was real and here in his arms. "I do know you....in my dreams. I......I didn't think you were real."

Tadashi smiled at you, holding you close then started dancing. "I was thinking the same thing." You two spun then stepped gracefully by the pond. This all felt like a dream only......it's real because there were no clouds but it felt like you were on clouds. The way he held you, the way you two danced ever so gracefully, and that feeling of safety and comfort also.......love. Fear suddenly stuck you as you made you two stop mid-dance. Tadashi looked worried. "Are you okay, love?"

A blush covered your face, but smiled shyly and lovingly at the name. "I'm fine but.....,.you're familiar and all. Its just when I asked who you were in my dream it would fade and......" A lump in your throat stopped your words with tears threatening to spill. Tadashi knew what you meant and he hoped it was all real, pulling you in a hug. "And you're afraid this will all end where you ask again like this is all a dream." He felt you nod. "Well don't ask." Tadashi gently cradled your cheek, smiling warmly. "My name is Tadashi Hamada." You smiled. "That's a lovely name, Tadashi." Touching his cheek and cupping it, giggling as he leaned into your touch.

"(Y/n)." Tadashi looked at you lovingly. "(Y/n).......that's a beautiful name." Both of you were unaware that Noah was behind you. Warm lips collided with your when you felt someone push you enough to kiss Tadashi gently. Tadashi was surprised but melted into the kiss, pulling you close as you shivered. Your arms wrapped around neck, tangling your fingers in his soft hair, playing with it as he shivered. The kiss so full of passion and comfort.

"My eyes! They burn!" Hiro yelled with his eyes covered.

You and Tadashi pulled away dazed but goofy grins showing. "That knucklehead." You giggled and hugged Tadashi tightly. "I love you even if it's was once upon a dream." Tadashi hugged back. "I love you too."

"Tadashi! Its getting dark and we still haven't found Aunt Cass!" Tadashi sighed at his brother. You smiled kindly. "My aunts have a phone and extra rooms. Campers wander off so we take them in then take them back. It's annoying but we help when we can." Tadashi smiled kissing your cheek. "Thank you. Come on Knucklehead! (Y/n) will take us to her house!" Hiro cheered. "Yes! I love your girlfriend already!" Tadashi and you laughed.