Library (Hiro x Reader)

'Would you stop looking at me?!'  I mentally screamed.

The library was the only place I could be alone and at peace, where as the only place I go in the building book of wonders are the back tables. No one goes back there unless they're looking for a book or passing by to find a place to sit. The table I'm at consisted of four chairs, but no one never sits when I'm there.

Except today..............and a few weeks ago.

It bothered me greatly, I mean can't they just sit somewhere else. It's quiet, yeah, but an awkward silence. Another thing. He didn't even seem the type to be hanging around a library. Yeah I said it. A HE! Though I can't tell him to leave because I'm not that type of person to do that. It's just the way his eyes keep either staring at me or glancing.

Fluffy black hair, brown eyes, pale skin, sooooooooo........oriental? I don't judge, but seriously. Ever since I made eye contact with him those few weeks ago, he's been hanging around. Mainly around me, only a week ago he started sitting in the seat across from me. It would seem he never noticed that I look at him from the corners of my eyes as I read.

A sigh was heard as the boy got up and placed a book back before getting another one to sit back down. I wasn't the talkative type either, only when I'm irritated or mad, which I am now. He must've noticed the way I gripped my book tightly because I seen him slightly hide behind the book he was 'reading'. A book about fruits.

He sighed out of boredom and that ticked me off for an unknown reason. "Ah!" He yelped as I took the book he had from his hands, then placed it back before walking off then coming back with another book.

"Here. This might be more interesting." I whispered and sat down, reading my book.

A book about different robots, made who and what they're for. Some real, some not. How do I know? Because I read it. It got quiet like peaceful and not awkward anymore.

'Finally. He's distracted.'  I thought with a content smile on my face.

Suddenly, I seen a paper being slipped under my book.

*Hi. Thanks for the book.* The writing said.

This made me snicker, so I looked up to see the boy looking at me with a smile. A blush heated my cheeks because I never really looked at him for long and now that I did he was..........just plain cute and adorable. I smiled back shyly, then proceeded to read only for him to pull the paper back and slid it to me.

*So what's your name?* He wrote. Well.......I guess it's okay to chat with him, right?

*(Y/n). What about you?* I wrote back, then read.

*Hiro. I'm not going to lie, but this not usually where I like to be.* This caused me to raise a brow then, write.

*I can tell. You've been staring at me, reading random books, and acting bored.*

I looked up at Hiro to see his reaction. He blushed from his cheek to the tip of his ears, then gave me a bashful smile and rubbed his neck. "Sorry about that." He whispered. I giggled breathlessly with a hint of pink to my cheeks as I spoke softly. "It's alright. Though maybe you should've done this earlier so you wouldn't be bored."

Hiro  chuckled, then looked at the book I brought him. "Well I should get going and.......I think I'll check this book out." He got up as I did too. "It's very interesting, which is why I got it for you." I said before walking to the entrance of the library. A few seconds later, Hiro came running by my side with a skip in his step.

"Do.........you want to hang out sometime?" Hiro asked shyly and nervously.

It was really adorable and I couldn't help but blush again with a nod. "Sure. No one's ever wanted to hang out with me that fast, but yeah." Hiro smiled brightly at my answer. "Cool! Meet here tomorrow?" I thought about it then nodded. "Yep." I started giggling and rolled my eyes as he held out a hand for a shake, buuuuut.....

I hugged him. "See you tomorrow, Hiro!" Quickly, I walked off and glanced over my shoulders. Hiro was jumping up and down, throwing his fists in the air and almost running into other people.

'What a dork.' I thought with amusement and giggled.