Spicy'n'Hot (Older Hiro x Reader)

(I was bored and came up with this. Enjoy!)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Crunch. Crunch. Crunch. Cru-

"Would you eat your chips more quietly?!" Hiro asked, very annoyed with the girl next to him, BUT he can't be too mad since she's his girlfriend.

Your (e/c) eyes stared into Hiro's, like you're looking into his soul. At times he would think you're creepy and scary, but that's unless he tells you something you don't like.

Crunch! You just ate another one.....still staring.....CRUNCH!

"OKAY! I'm sorry!" Hiro yelled, still annoyed. "Why do you love eating those anyway?" You look down at your favorite hot chips, then shrug like you don't care. "I love hot and spicy stuff." Well that was a straight up confident answer.

Hiro left you alone for now. Soon the crunching ceased along with the smell and crumbling bag. "Finally." Hiro exaggerated. You then got up, making him confused. "Hey, where-....SERIOUSLY!?"

You came back with another bag. "Yep." You plopped down by Hiro, clearly enjoying his annoyance. Hiro huffed, "Why do you eat that much?" You smirk at him, "I love the hotness." Your finger taps his nose and you see Hiro's face flush as he turned away stubbornly. That made you laugh lightly.

-

-

"Hiiiroo!" Hiro's eyes glanced down when you laid on his lap, pouting up at him. "I need more hot chips!" He raised a brow, "And?"

You poked his cheek, "Can you go get me more?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Pleeeeease!!!"

"Nooooooo."

Now you go silent and look at the tv as Hiro sighs. "(Y/n). Don't do that." Silent treatment.....with a side of sadness. "I'm not walking to the store just to get some unhealthy....." Maybe Hiro shouldn't have looked down at you.

Those big (e/c) eyes. Every moment they seems to get bigger. "Pwease?" You say with a pout. Slowly, Hiro's eyes moved to the tv.

-

-

-

"That will be $10.47."

Hiro handed the cashier his money, getting his change back and walking out with a plastic bag of two family sized hot chips.

"I can't believe she took the opportunity to make me get two family sized bags." Hiro huffed. "Curse those adorable.....(e/c) eyed- Augh!"

-

-

"Here." A plastic of bag of two big chip bags inside, landed on your lap and you cheered. "YES! Thank you, Genius!" Hiro groaned, "Why don't you call me something other than that?"

You opened the bag of hot chips and eat some, looking at the older teen. "Like what?" A smirk made its way on your lips. Hiro's cheeks turned a light pink, not making eye contact with you.

Crunch, Crunch, Crunch.

Hiro shook his head, your crunching bothering him again. "I don't know! Something other than genius. People use that a lot."

This was a great opportunity to tease him, especially you knew that his posture right now was one of shyness. "Alright..,..Sweetie Pie.......pumpkin......Romeo......" You tried not to laugh at seeing Hiro shift uncomfortably.

"OH! I know!" Throwing a handful of chips in your mouth, you walk up to Hiro. "What about......Hiro Pooh!" His eyes widen and looked at you with his ears blushing on the tip. "What? NO!"

You brought your hands to the back of his neck, gently pulling him to lean his forehead on yours. "You sure?" He gulps, seeing your eyes half open as you smirk. "I-I'm sure."

Your lips met his warm and soft ones. Hiro doesn't back away, wrapping his arms around you to pull you closer into him. He could feel you smirking in the kiss. It felt amazing to Hiro as he shivered when your fingers run through his hair.

Spicy.

That's what he tasted. The spiciness tingled on his tongue and his lips. It was making Hiro melt more.

You opened one of your eyes to see Hiro's are closed but......his face was turning red.

Hiro enjoyed this moment but there he was feeling hot, especially his face and mouth. Suddenly he pushed you away and yelled. "HOT! IT'S HOT!"

You burst out laughing, falling onto the couch, spilling your chips on the process, when Hiro ran to the kitchen sink to rinse his mouth. "Ahhh!" You couldn't stop laughing.

Hiro had his tongue out, fanning his face and digs in the fridge to pour the whole container of milk into his mouth. Wiping his face with his sleeve, his eyes glared at your shaking figure. "What.....did you....EAT!? That couldn't have been the chips!"

You sat up, pulling a bag of green chile from under the couch. "You're right! I had two chilies while you were out!" Hiro couldn't believe you. "Seriously!? How can you take all that hotness!?" He waves at you.

It got quiet. Hiro's face flushed in embarrassment at what he said and gestured to. You stared at him then smirked. "Did you just refer to ALL of me being....,.Hot?"
Hiro facepalmed, still feeling his lips tingle from your, literally, heated kiss. "I love you, Hiro." He heard you say which he sighed, smiling at you. "I love you too, (Y/n)."

-

-

-

"Do you want another kiss?"

"NO! Not until you get that Spicy'n'Hot out of you."

You laughed at Hiro.