I've Always Been There (Older Sister! Reader x Hiro) Part 1

(The song I choose if you want to hear is called Oracion from The Pokemon Moive: Rise of Darkrai. Enjoy!)

---------------------------------------------

"Look, (Y/n). Your baby brother, Hiro." You hear your mom with Tadashi by your side. Those big brown orbs stared into your own (e/c) eyes, looking at you in curious manner. "He's so small." Your little brother Tadashi said quietly. "Here."

Your arms gently held little Hiro as he just stared at you, blinking. "Hi, baby brother." You say so softly that you thought if you spoke any louder, you'd scare him. Hiro's eyes started to tear then he began to cry turning into a wail. Your mother watch as you sat on a sofa chair and held your baby brother close.

The feeling you're suppose to protect him from anything and everything just like you did for Tadashi. "Shhh.... it's okay, Baby Hiro. I'm here. You're big sister is here." You gently rocking Hiro, but he still cried. "Dashi?"

"Yeah?" Tadashi looked at you. "Can you get the leaf?" Tadashi grinned, his shoes patting the floor over to your small bag and took out a green leaf. "Here go." Your baby brother cried and cried, until you placed your lips on the cool surface of the leaf and blew. Hiro's eyes open as he stopped crying and looked up at you.

The calm, melodic, and lulling tone swirled around the room. A memory that forever stayed in his mind and heart. He seen your closed eyes that looked so peaceful and angelic, plus the tune rang in his ears making the memory stronger to remember even if forgotten, he'll know through the song.

At the end, you held the note until it faded softly. Hiro watched as you looked at him with so much love and care, the way your voice calmed him. "I will always protect and love you forever, baby brother." Hiro cooed, smiling up at you and laughed. That laugh always stuck in your mind, no matter what you went through, you'd always love his cheerful laugh.

You were only 16 years old when your parents passed, leaving you in Aunt's care, not only that, but you had to help your aunt make money. That meant quitting school and just work, work, work. Though you didn't complain because Tadashi and Hiro were happy and they got over your parents passing. Unfortuently, you didn't. Some nights and random times of days you'd burst into tears, which was when 5 year old Hiro would always be there.

"Sissy? Why crying?" Hiro looked under your arms where you hide your tear stained face. Small hands were placed on your arms as you look up to see your baby brother staring at you with those big brown eyes, making you cry more. Hiro reach his hands to touch your cheeks, then he slowly walked over to get a tissue before coming back to wipe your face the best he could. That made you smile and picking him up in your arms. "i-I love you so much, Baby brother. Never forget that okay?"

Hiro smiled, hugging your face. "Love you, Sissy. Song?" You smiled warmly, nodding. Hearing Hiro's small footsteps run into yours and his side of the room, coming back with a leaf. "Song." Hiro crawled onto your lap, waiting patiently. "Ready?" You chuckled as his head nodded happily. You took a deep breath and blew. The sweet, melodic, calming tune swirled around again.

Hiro stared at your calm and peaceful face, then he smiled, closing his eyes. The first memory he had of you ran through his mind and yours. Hiro hummed with leaf whistle, scooting closer to lay his head above your heart and hugged your neck. The tune played until you reached the last tone that carried out and fade softly.

Hiro smiled and threw his hands up. "Sissy laugh now!" He tried to tickle your neck, but you smirked and started tickling his side. Hiro bursted out laughing, causing you to laugh with him. "Guys.... it's late." Cass said with Tadashi rubbing his eyes. You and Hiro smirked then ran at them. "Tickle Monster!" That night was chasing each other around, laughter, and your last amazing memory.

*8 years later*

Work had been more contant to you, so you had to live closer to your five jobs. Yep. Five jobs. You wanted to make sure Tadashi had enough money for school especially college, so you saved. It built up over the years. Only you didn't have time for your brothers anymore, so they never really saw you and they now think Cass is paying for everything.

Sure Cass had the cafe, but it wasn't enough since she had both boys, so being the older sister you helped pay for anything she needed for your little brothers. Years passed and you secretly watched, your little brother Tadashi and baby brother Hiro graduate high school, while Tadashi got accepted into San Fransokyo Institue of Technology.

You felt jealous your little brothers were geniuses but you were proud and still loved them. "I'll always be here for both of you. I love you two." You whispered into the wind before heading off to work.

Hiro heard something, looking around and seen everyone was leaving. "Huh?" "Hiro! Come on! Aunt Cass is making her special dinner tonight!" Tadashi yelled. "Okay!" Hiro glanced back at the leaving people, feeling disappointed and sad for some reason. "Weird." You teared, watching your baby brother walk away. "I'm here, Hiro. I still love you, baby brother."